Hello MG.....

t-rex

This is my first post.  I just wanted to take a quick moment and introduce myself, and state that im looking to read and learn as much as possible, as well as, give insight to anyone in need. 

Im 43 yrs old and a few mths back was diagnosed with low t.  My doctor and I spoke about Test E and Clomid.  He recommended that I try Clomid before the injectibles for a couple of reasons.  #1 injecting Test E (or any test) would shut down my bodys natural production of Test and now I would be forced to inject forever.  Clomid on the otherhand doesnt shut down my bodys production of test, rather it sends a signal to the body to start producing more.  I ended up doing 3 cycles of Clomid and my Test Levels went up to 500+......not bad but I was really hoping for 700+ range.  Im thinking the injectables are my best option to get me there plus give me the ability to accomplish some nice gains in the gym. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks-T

milkin

Welcome t-rex. Be sure to read the rules and stay active in the forums. You will find much suppert here for your questions and your feedback is welcome. We ae glad you are here. +1 for your intro.