Hello New Here

JA368

Hi my name is Josh. 40yr retired boxer still race motorcycles and mountain bikes. New to the group and wanting to try my first real cycle. Im hopeful of some help/guidance from the seasoned athletes here. To get me in the correct direction of what would benefit me and my hobbies!

Gainz.

Welcome brother!
First thing is first... How long have you been weight training? And how is your diet?
Are you looking to lose weight or add mass?

The biggest most important thing is... BLOOD WORK!
You shouldn't start anything without getting blood work done. Need a baseline before we start. Have to make sure your BP and cholesterol are solid.
And of course what your natural test levels are.
At 40 years old, odds are your test levels aren't what you want.
So instead of running a big cycle and PCT... You might be better off getting on trt. Then running a big cycle (blast) once or twice a year.
You'll see that most guys here over 35 don't cycle and PCT. We blast and cruise.
But I can't answer that for you... Not until we know what your numbers are.

But... To answer your question.
A good first cycle is 300-400mg of test for 10-16 weeks. I recommend 14-16 weeks. You always.... Always start with just test. Like running a science experiment.. start with as few variables as possible. Learn how your body responds to test alone before adding more and more compounds.
You will also need adex to combat any high estrogen symptoms you might get. Gyno, acne, water retention... But that's something you only take as needed.
Then for your PCT you need nolva. Take it 3 weeks after your last injection. 40mg every day for the first 2 weeks, then 20mg per day for the last 2 weeks.
That's your whole first cycle.

Now if you trt...
You run 100-150mg per week... Forever. Still having adex or nolva on hand for high est sides. Then 1,2,3 times a year you run a big "blast" 500mg of test and 200mg of mast... Or 600 test and 500 EQ for 16 weeks and then drop down to your trt dose of 100-150mg per week. That's blasting and cruising... Never actually coming off test.
Most of us blast and cruise because coming off test fuckin sucks and lots of guys here were diagnosed with low T anyway.

But.. please... Please don't start any of this without blood work and letting us know what exactly your goals are

JA368

Thank you Gainz... lot of info thats what I after though! Last blood work was just told all my levels are "good" and my diet consists of chick,fish,steak with complex carbs I've weight trained on and off forever on right now for last 6 monthes heavy. My normal routine has always been cycling running jump rope anaerobic work outs. Wanting a lil more size and deeper cuts now. I experimented with androl and clen years ago when I was younger and didn't know any another thing than what the gym owner said to take. And just 200mg of andro a day for 8wks. Then quit. Now sounds very primitive. I want to go about this the correct way! Thanks again I greatly appreciate the response im slightly overwhelmed haha.

Gainz.

Really need to know what your test levels are. Doctors will say 350ng-dl are "good" even though that's fuckin awful!!
You want your test above 700 and below 1100 long term.
Anything above 1100 long term will cause prostate and cholesterol issues.
So if you're natural test is 750... Trt isn't going to be the best route for you. Then you want to cycle and pct... I mean you can still blast and cruise. But it's not necessary.
But if your test levels are fuckin... 220... Then trt is going to be the greatest thing that's ever happened to you! And you won't need to run a big blast for years.

And I know it all seems very scary... But it's not. Especially with places like this.
But that's also why we recommend starting with a small cycle dose of 300-400mg per week. So if side effects do happen, they are minor and can be controlled. The more you take... The worst the sides can be!

But what are some of your big concerns? What do you find the most overwhelming?
And don't be afraid to ask as many questions as needed. If you feel like we're not breaking things down enough... Just say so.
Most of us have been doing this a while and speak fluent gear. So when we start talking about... Esters and 300 per week... We forget that not everyone knows the lingo.
Almost any time we say a number like 300 test... We mean 300mg. We also mean 300mg per week. And most doses are twice a week.
Like 300mg of per week split into 2 injections. 150mg on Monday and 150mg on Thursday. This keeps your blood levels stable and prevents peaks and valleys.
Now that's for test e, c and sust. Some test.. like pro and ace are taken every day or every other day. But don't worry about all that yet.

So if we say something and you don't understand it... Don't feel bad or embarrassed and just say ok. You'll only end up hurting yourself. No one here is going to bully you or anything like that. We're not that kind of group. If you don't know or understand please just say so and one of us will do our best explaining it until you fully grasp it.

When I came here... Almost 2 years ago I came looking to start a anavar only cycle. Because that's what YouTube and social media said.
Now... I have a doctorate in gear and know more than I ever thought possible (all because of my brothers here) We were all new at one point... We all sat alone in our bathroom freaking out trying to fill a syringe... Then getting the courage to inject some strange oil we bought off the Internet into our asses 🤣😂.

So don't worry too much, we're always happy to help man. We'll walk you through everything... From dosage to filling the syringe, to understanding ml and mg down to how to inject safely.

JA368

Wow .... thank you so much Had blood work month ago so ill just ask for the sheet to see my exact levels. And then more questions! Haha ... thanks again Really pumped about being part of this group.

Gainz.

Of course brother, glad to have you.
Most people that actually stick around love it here. Definitely not like other forums out there

HGH.to

not even sure if there's anything else that I can add.
you'll get a lot of help here @JA368 as you already can notice.
if you need anything else, we are here to help ;)

Gainz.

not even sure if there's anything else that I can add.
you'll get a lot of help here @JA368 as you already can notice.
if you need anything else, we are here to help ;)

Which brings up the question... Why the fuck am I not a moderator yet? (It's because I'm too sexy huh?)
I'm arguably the most active member... All the well known members talk... Constantly.. yet I can't name one moderator... Not 1! I can't even tell you the last time one posted or left a comment.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Welcome.

2 charts, the first one shows how strong the drug is, the first number means side effects the second number means growth.

1000005880.jpg

And the second shows when the drug will peak in your system, so inject at half of the active half life.

1000005881.jpg

Attachments

• 1000005880.jpg
    1000005880.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 1

Crazy Eddie

Hi my name is Josh. 40yr retired boxer still race motorcycles and mountain bikes. New to the group and wanting to try my first real cycle. Im hopeful of some help/guidance from the seasoned athletes here. To get me in the correct direction of what would benefit me and my hobbies!
What kind of motorcycles do you race?
I race dirtbikes still at 44
Raced 600 & 1000cc street bikes for a long time in my 20’s

JA368

What kind of motorcycles do you race?
I race dirtbikes still at 44
Raced 600 & 1000cc street bikes for a long time in my 20’s
I race mx and xc with my son ... I had a 1000 years ago but gave it up. Recently I've had the itch for another one but just wanted to play on closed coarse tracks

Crazy Eddie

I race mx and xc with my son ... I had a 1000 years ago but gave it up. Recently I've had the itch for another one but just wanted to play on closed coarse tracks
Sweet! I race some outdoor stuff. Moto 86 series in the desert. and am going to do the big 2 stroke championship race at Glen Helen the end of May. You don’t live in Vegas by chance do you?….

BulkinWes

I use to race in highschool at the track for all my friends and get their fastest pass for them cuz I was 135lbs lol

CeasarIM

Welcome to the group

JA368

Sweet! I race some outdoor stuff. Moto 86 series in the desert. and am going to do the big 2 stroke championship race at Glen Helen the end of May. You don’t live in Vegas by chance do you?….
No east coast but was just talking this weekend about the mint 400 id love a go at that!

Gainz.

I really recommend keeping it here. Not only are we limited in those profile posts. But it's good to have everyone double check everyone's input.

Trt is getting on test forever... Testosterone replacement therapy.
Instead of doing a cycle and PCT.
You trt and blast. (Blast and cruise)
Never coming off of 100-150mg of test per week. But twice a year running a high dose of... 500 test for 16 weeks. Then going back down to 150mg... Until you're ready to blast again (blasting and cruising)

Now... Trt is a big choice!
So if you're a little nervous, start with a 300mg per week cycle for 14 weeks.
But I promise you... By week 7... You're never going to want to cycle off.

So if you're too worried about starting trt (again it's a lifelong commitment... I get it) start with a 300mg per week cycle. Get some nolva for your PCT. It won't be a waste of money if you decide to trt, because you can always use nolva for your trt.
(It helps keep estrogen low)