Hello :)

borsuczek

I decided to join this site after it ( you guys) helped me to find a great source. By reading your feedback and reviews I was able to make a right choice without losing my time and money. Huge thank you for that. 

Anyhow, I'm a female who's very much into weightlifting and brakes stereotypes about how extremely bad steroids are for anyone. That what I believed in before I 've done tones of research and eventually tried it myself. All I can say is that these medications only will benefit you if done right. And doing it right means listening to those who have experience and learning about you own body's feedback. 

Look forward to learning more and exploring new things on here.

borsuczek

Sorry for some of the grammar misteakes. I always write from my mobile and dictionary can do funny things at times!

milkin

Welcome borsuczek. !

We are glad you are are here, please take time to review the rules. By filling out a cycle log, or proposed cycle, you will find plenty of help here so do not hesitate to ask. It's great to see more female membership to help keep these guys in line around here :)

+1 for your intro.

milkin

Please, make yourself at home. The forums are chocked full of useful information and your participation is welcomed.

borsuczek

Milkin, how are you? 

CryWill I not get some more carmas for reviewing product with picture? Ok off to throw some cleansLaughing

milkin

At this time, karma points are only awarded for the following actions:

• You will earn +1 karma for adding product and lab pictures in your review.

• You will earn +1 karma for adding pictures with you.

• You will earn +1 karma for adding a cycle.

These rules were put in play for the following reason.

borsuczek

I read the rules few times now.To make sure I understand ( as I'm foreign). I do respect them all . Makes a lot of sense. Thank you:))

llcooljames

Welcome I am new myself. The site as some good information and I think after using the products we use it could help other learn the pro and cons. 

Goodluck

borsuczek

Hello:). Not much in your description. Are you running anything just now? How's training going? Full body blast or bodybuilding splits?