Help regarding first cycle

mikail2k

Hello mg
would 250mg per week split into two dosages be ideal for a first cycle? What would you recommend to combat gyno if prone to it?

- Research purposes

Twizted

Hey man welcome to the forum. We will need a bit more info from you before we can make suggestions. Stuff like age, goals, experience and things like that.

mikail2k

I want to get bette at running my goal is 2.5 km in 11 minutes and pack a bit of muscle. Besides that im 86 kg my bodyfat is 14% and i have been training for 6 years.

HGH.to

would 250mg per week split into two dosages be ideal for a first cycle?
generally, a dosage of around 300 mg/week split into two doses is an ideal first cycle.
What would you recommend to combat gyno if prone to it?
Nolvadex in case you don't want to crush estrogen. Arimidex or Aromasin are great for general high estrogen symptoms during cycle. but only if you get high estrogen and Nolvadex only if you get gyno.
I wouldn't use steroids now. You could wait a little bit until you're like 25 or so. Nonetheless, a lot of guys your age start with roids so if you're deadset you do it - keep it safe.

mikail2k

If i get estrogen side effects what dosage do you prefer with aromasin? Also how much nolvadex would you use? Im planning to do 1 cycle of 250 mg test enanthate and keep it at that for future cycles.

HGH.to

Im planning to do 1 cycle of 250 mg test enanthate
depending on your aromatization liability, at 250 mg/week test enanthate you may not need anti estrogens or nolvadex.
what dosage do you prefer with aromasin?
Also how much nolvadex would you use?
it's near to impossible to answer these questions. that's because some people don't need any nolvadex/anti-estrogens at all during their entire 500 mg/week testosterone cycle. others only need 20-40 mg of nolvadex once a week or 12.5-25 mg of aromasin once a week. others need to use similar doses every day, every other day, or only once every two weeks. and that's at even lower doses.
but generally, Nolvadex dosage is 20-40 (rarely 60 mg) per dose while Aromasin 12.5-25 mg per dose. Frequency of administration, as said, depends on your aromatization liability, dosage etc. you should get a feeling for yourself (and/or get a blood work)

suppsforlife

hgh explained it perfectly. you should start with testosterone and then add anti-estrogens as needed. their dosage vary a lot from one person to another. the ultimate goal is to keep estrogen within normal range.

SamsonandGod

Hello mg
would 250mg per week split into two dosages be ideal for a first cycle? What would you recommend to combat gyno if prone to it?

- Research purposes
I'd go get blood work (full panel) done first and see a doctor after that. There are suggested doses of any meds in here and other forums but I'd still be sure to get greater accuracy with that amount. I don't remember what I took long ago to combat that gyno. That info is in here too. cheers

suppsforlife

I'd go get blood work (full panel) done first and see a doctor after that. There are suggested doses of any meds in here and other forums but I'd still be sure to get greater accuracy with that amount.
that's actually always the best idea! getting blood work is always going to help determine where you're at and how you can go further.

dohcsvt

Your body is producing more than ample testosterone at your age. Shutting your testes off could result in messing up your natural production once off cycle. Granted, it varies from person to person, but just use what your genetics is giving you for a few more years.