Help with beginner cycle.

Jaycepts

Hello all I’m new to steroids. a little background on me is that I’ve been training for a total of 5 years and have been consistently training for 3 of those years. I’ve done some research and will be hopefully be hoping on a cycle once my blood work comes back. I’m currently building my cycle plan and have some questions. My cycle would consist of test c at 375mgs per week split Monday and Thursday. I will be running this for 12 weeks. My pct would start 10 days after last injection and would be aromasin 25mgs everyday for 2 weeks and nolvadex 40mg everyday first 2 weeks and last 2 weeks 20 mg nolvadex. Is this a good beginner cycle and pct? I don’t want to do clomid if I don’t have to. I most likely will increase dosage of test c at around the 4-6 week mark I just want to let the effects of the test kick in first and see how my body reacts to it. Most I will jump to would be 500mg tho. I also will be getting blood work done at the 6 week mark. Also how should I use my Aromasin during the cycle? Based off what I’ve been researching I would take 12.5 eod after I start feeling the effects of my estrogen rising. And then taper off to 6.25 eod once my side effects have gone away. But Should I start aromasin after my first injection or start after I feel my estrogen increase? I appreciate all the help. I’ve been getting mixed signals from using ai during my reaserch so I would love to know what some of you guys recommend. Thank you! Also if y’all have anything that I should think of/research before starting my cycle I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Jaycepts

Also if for whatever reason I had to stop my cycle early would I pct as normal or would it be at a reduced amount? And how long after my pct should I start getting blood work to monitor my levels?

Gainz.

You nailed most of it, I wouldn't go higher than 375mg to start. Just stay there for 12-14 weeks.
Also dont wait 10 days for pct, wait 14 days after last injection.
As far as Arimidex is concerned... usually wait for est sides to occur. No itchy nips, no Arimidex. If you're low bf% odds are you'll have less est problems.

As far as cutting the cycle short, the shorter the cycle... the more mild the pct

suppsforlife

@GainzBandit said it all right.
but
My pct would start 10 days after last injection and would be aromasin 25mgs everyday for 2 weeks and nolvadex 40mg everyday first 2 weeks and last 2 weeks 20 mg nolvadex.
you are likely not to require 25 mg/day of aromasin for 2 weeks. This may kill too much of your estrogen.
I don’t want to do clomid if I don’t have to.
that's the proper way to run anything, actually. don't use if you don't really have to.

Jaycepts

@GainzBandit said it all right.
but

you are likely not to require 25 mg/day of aromasin for 2 weeks. This may kill too much of your estrogen.

that's the proper way to run anything, actually. don't use if you don't really have to.
Ok cool thank you. What would a better dosage be? And will my body tell me if my pct is working well or is that all considered using my blood work?

Jaycepts

You nailed most of it, I wouldn't go higher than 375mg to start. Just stay there for 12-14 weeks.
Also dont wait 10 days for pct, wait 14 days after last injection.
As far as Arimidex is concerned... usually wait for est sides to occur. No itchy nips, no Arimidex. If you're low bf% odds are you'll have less est problems.

As far as cutting the cycle short, the shorter the cycle... the more mild the pct
Thank you I’ll tweak that then

Gainz.

I recommend just Nolvadex for pct. Its more mild.
Running 375mg for 12-14 weeks I recommend 40mg of Nolvadex every day for the first 2 weeks, then 20mg a day for the last 2 weeks. (As you stated above)
That's what I did for 16 weeks of 300mg and it worked perfectly!

Again, wait 14 days after your last injection.

As for battling high est sides... you can't really plan for that. If you're low bf, sides are less likely. Higher bf, more likely. But theres no certainties in gear.

What I recommend is waiting until the sides start, then starting with the smallest dose you can eod.

Also, why did you choose clomid over Arimidex?
Arimidex works much better for high estrogen sides during a cycle.

Gainz.

Also as someone who's kinda new to gear... (even though many don't seem to realize that here🤣🤣.
Just 7 months ago I was a total newb, now even the pros say I give good advice 🤯)
Trust me and plan for a 16 week cycle brother.
I planned for a 10 week cycle and by week 7 I was placing another order to extend it. (Now I'm on trt, blasting and cruising, about to start another cycle)
But anyway, it takes 2 weeks to even get in your system. By week 3, late week 3 you'll start to feel a little different. Hungrier, hornier, more libido.
Sometime during week 4 you'll start to actually see little differences. By week 6 or 7 you'll see a big difference! But then you only have 6 weeks left? 😳🤔😐😣.... fuck that shit! 🤣🤣
Trust me you'll want the full 16 weeks. And 375mg is absolutely fine to run for that long. (Half the dudes here trt higher than that)

All I will say is make sure you have the pct stuff on hand. Because if at week 10,12,13... if something happens and you can't continue... you don't want to be waiting on the mail to get your shit right.

Trust me you're gonna love it... be prepared to be hooked...by week 8 I'm sure ill see you making a post about trt 🤣🤣

Jaycepts

Also as someone who's kinda new to gear... (even though many don't seem to realize that here🤣🤣.
Just 7 months ago I was a total newb, now even the pros say I give good advice 🤯)
Trust me and plan for a 16 week cycle brother.
I planned for a 10 week cycle and by week 7 I was placing another order to extend it. (Now I'm on trt, blasting and cruising, about to start another cycle)
But anyway, it takes 2 weeks to even get in your system. By week 3, late week 3 you'll start to feel a little different. Hungrier, hornier, more libido.
Sometime during week 4 you'll start to actually see little differences. By week 6 or 7 you'll see a big difference! But then you only have 6 weeks left? 😳🤔😐😣.... fuck that shit! 🤣🤣
Trust me you'll want the full 16 weeks. And 375mg is absolutely fine to run for that long. (Half the dudes here trt higher than that)

All I will say is make sure you have the pct stuff on hand. Because if at week 10,12,13... if something happens and you can't continue... you don't want to be waiting on the mail to get your shit right.

Trust me you're gonna love it... be prepared to be hooked...by week 8 I'm sure ill see you making a post about trt 🤣🤣
😂😂 we’ll see man I can’t wait to experience the change! The wait for my blood work is killing me 😂

Jaycepts

I recommend just Nolvadex for pct. Its more mild.
Running 375mg for 12-14 weeks I recommend 40mg of Nolvadex every day for the first 2 weeks, then 20mg a day for the last 2 weeks. (As you stated above)
That's what I did for 16 weeks of 300mg and it worked perfectly!

Again, wait 14 days after your last injection.

As for battling high est sides... you can't really plan for that. If you're low bf, sides are less likely. Higher bf, more likely. But theres no certainties in gear.

What I recommend is waiting until the sides start, then starting with the smallest dose you can eod.

Also, why did you choose clomid over Arimidex?
Arimidex works much better for high estrogen sides during a cycle.
Thank you! I’ll update my Pct plan for that. And I’ll be using nolvadex not clomid. I was just wondering because on the new to gear forum page it talks about using nolva clomid and aromasin for pct. I’m not going to though. I also saw during my research that clomid reacts with aromasin.

Gainz.

Thank you! I’ll update my Pct plan for that. And I’ll be using nolvadex not clomid. I was just wondering because on the new to gear forum page it talks about using nolva clomid and aromasin for pct. I’m not going to though. I also saw during my research that clomid reacts with aromasin.
That new to gear post needs to get updated.
But They recommend clomid and Nolvadex because some people respond better to 1 than the other. but when running a small dose Nolvadex works just fine by itself

HGH.to

and aromasin for pct.
yeah, some people do need aromasin for PCT. but usually after longer cycles and/or with heavier aromatizing steroids. So, they have high estrogen even during PCT and that's when aromasin is handy during PCT. if you don't have high estrogen, why would you use it? killing your estrogen comes with its own side effects!

JesseTX

This made a very interesting read.
I made the mistake of running a blast for 16 weeks and didn't have my pct gear on hand...got an unexpected layoff right after I started the cycle and couldn't afford to get pct gear when the time came.
I crashed so hard.
Fortunately, I was able to start a trt and rebound in time to not loose all of the gains and it changed the world for me.
Now, I'm running a very mild trt and slowly building up an inventory for my next blast.

I don't experience estrogenic sides with my trt...maybe just a little water retention but nothing like when I was on my blast.