Heres where ive fallen to after 3 surgeries

Alexdb2022

I'm sure some of your remember how shredded I was last summer 🥺. I've had 3 back to back surgeries and didn't keep the diet in check due to being depressed I couldn't lift and not being able to work or do anything. Getting back there finally and busting ass for it!

Attachments

• IMG_20230413_061622_375.jpg
    IMG_20230413_061622_375.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 24

bobby ricky

I'm sure some of your remember how shredded I was last summer 🥺. I've had 3 back to back surgeries and didn't keep the diet in check due to being depressed I couldn't lift and not being able to work or do anything. Getting back there finally and busting ass for it!
Are you natural or on trt?

Alexdb2022

Are you natural or on trt?

I just kept up with a trt dose through the surgeries and recoveries. Just started a stupid blast 2 weeks ago and my shoulder is about all good. Hit 295 on bemch today for 7 so all smiles over here. I have been able to bench or overhead press for months

Alexdb2022

Me last summer before the shoulder issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230120-162658_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230120-162658_TikTok.jpg
    605 KB · Views: 20

Gainz.

Glad you're still pushing forward. I've seen too many people quit after surgery and set backs...
They regret every second of it.
I gave up on the lifestyle for like 7-8 years. Feels so good to be back!
Just keep going... You'll be better than ever in no time

Alexdb2022

Glad you're still pushing forward. I've seen too many people quit after surgery and set backs...

They regret every second of it.

I gave up on the lifestyle for like 7-8 years. Feels so good to be back!

Just keep going... You'll be better than ever in no time

Thks man. Lesson learned about high volume shoulders and heavy bemch PRs for sure

Alexdb2022

it was an accident at the gym?

Sort of. My weight lifting was exploding at too fast of a rate. I really wanted for example a 405 bench and to overhead press 225. That combined with years of ,doing it ready had made the soft bones that connect my traps to my lat basically rub away and rub away. What was left was the bottom points rubbing together constantly when I lifted and then eventually constantly. Their injections didn't do anything and it was to a non functioning point. They sawed off a bunch of bone but didn't work first time did it again and then they had to do my bicep tendon. Fun shit. I am finally benching on the heavier side again though, cant even touch OHP yet

suppsforlife

exploded from the use of steroids as I understand... that's why i recommend taking it slowly when being on steroids and getting a sudden surge of strength. shit like that happens often...

Alexdb2022

exploded from the use of steroids as I understand... that's why i recommend taking it slowly when being on steroids and getting a sudden surge of strength. shit like that happens often...

Yep. So hard though I also have osteoporoosis or very soft ones so it's pretty common anywlyss for lifters like me

Gainz.

Had something similar happen from chasing a max bench. Between chasing numbers and a very physical job... I got hurt. That's what put me out for almost 8 years.

Now... Moderate weight and high reps! Like 4 sets of 30-40 (super high volume)
Roughly 2 years of training, 50lbs of muscle and only 1 nasty tear in that time. It's kept me mostly injury free. I don't think I'll ever go for numbers again. It's just not worth the risk anymore. When I'm walking around with my shirt off... No one ever comes up and asks what my max is. I just get the dirty look of jealousy... Too me that's far more rewarding than a 350lb bench. I much rather look strong... Than be strong.
I just don't want to get hurt again. I'm terrified the next big injury will put me out of this lifestyle forever.
So if that means 15lb lateral raises... So fucking be it! Especially when people think I can do them with 45lbs 😂🤣😂🤣

bobby ricky

Had something similar happen from chasing a max bench. Between chasing numbers and a very physical job... I got hurt. That's what put me out for almost 8 years.

Roughly 2 years of training, 50lbs of muscle and only 1 nasty tear in that time. It's kept me mostly injury free. I don't think I'll ever go for numbers again. It's just not worth the risk anymore. When I'm walking around with my shirt off... No one ever comes up and asks what my max is. I just get the dirty look of jealousy... Too me that's far more rewarding than a 350lb bench. I much rather look strong... Than be strong.
I just don't want to get hurt again. I'm terrified the next big injury will put me out of this lifestyle forever.
So if that means 15lb lateral raises... So fucking be it! Especially when people think I can do them with 45lbs 😂🤣😂🤣
I hit 315 4 times on the bench but never went for a max and I will never know and don’t care.

bobby ricky

I see alot of fat fucks hitting 4 plates but they are pretty fat.

BulkinWes

I hit 315 4 times on the bench but never went for a max and I will never know and don’t care.
im 100% on board with that im only 30 and know i can prolly hit 365 for around the same but i honestly wont go over 315 when working out cuz fkn why why do i care lmao shit dont heal right ever anymore and i know i probably can so why try... Unless im in highschool and wanna show off lol. "Bro how much do you bench" lmao