Heres where ive fallen to after 3 surgeries

Gainz.

LITERALLY WE TRIED THIS but she just isn't into women so she just let's me on the side. But I caught feels for rhis thick chic. So she let's me date both now. All these kids that ain't mine tho expensive let me tell ya. Selling gear myself has supported it well though 🤣

Yeah my girl loves pussy... It's definitely a beautiful thing to watch. I still remember the first time we doubled up on a girl. She has a full Corset style strap. It was pretty fucking cool... Because with me she's super feminine and submissive. But with girls... She takes control. So to see the personality switch is really cool. She has such a case of penis envy 😂🤣.
But I feel you about the kids... I have 2 with my ex, she has a son... So they definitely eat up your paycheck.
Feeding and clothing... Jesus... They just don't stop eating or growing 😂🤣

Gainz.

Very true
Or in my case... A few of the right chicks.

Honestly it's the only plus side to this whole trans, poly... Everyone's bi bullshit.
Because the first 2 years we were together finding a chick that would go home with a couple took some doing. But now... There's little baby dykes everywhere.
I'm really starting to like these pietie pierced baby dykes. Freaky green haired things... Who knew trans rights would have a silver lining of easy to find 3ways 🤷

Alexdb2022

I want 2 more.
1 with big tits, and a kind of chubby one who will cook and clean.
Mine comes in clutch daily. All cooking and cleaning. My guy forgot my tren in my delivery the other dsy. Was about to short one of my clients tbh lol cuz I ain't gonna run out obv. She had stashed one away last time I got in a bunch. Clutch af

Alexdb2022

My girl cooks and cleans... But if I go too many days without helping... I hear about it
But tbh I'm furthering my pers training certs, working 30 12 hour nights in a row, plus my side business has me busy on tiktok and Instagram 24/7. If I had free time I'd sure help. Trying to build this business and buy a gym

Parameddog

I strut around our crew room body checking the 20 year old newly qualified paramedics. Then I give them the evil eye and say "if you cannot lift that 300lbs patient on your own, I will kill you and eat your liver".

My method of encouraging those pudgy little fat cunts to move their syphillitic little ballbags to the gym before they look like the police chief from the Simpsons!

Hell, I am a pillar of society!

Gainz.

I strut around our crew room body checking the 20 year old newly qualified paramedics. Then I give them the evil eye and say "if you cannot lift that 300lbs patient on your own, I will kill you and eat your liver".

My method of encouraging those pudgy little fat cunts to move their syphillitic little ballbags to the gym before they look like the police chief from the Simpsons!

Hell, I am a pillar of society!
Tough love and dark humor ... I don't know anything else