Hey all

NZT-49

I almost forgot to introduce myself. I am a new member here and have been reading forum posts and product reviews in my quest for better mind and body. I am interested in getting ripped without being massive and remaining relatively skinny. I also take Nootropic substances such as Noopept, Sunifiram, & Oxiracetam along with the responsible use of anabolic steroids to help me retain vast amounts of info while being the most fit guy in my company.

Also, my first son was born a few months ago so very happy about that! Hope to learn more from this great site in the future.

Dexter

Welcome NZT-49, Be sure you’ve found the right place. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. looking forward to your participation.

P

PROZONE

Welcome to the family NZT, its a boy :)  congratulations 

cleanandclear

hey im not gonna look im gonna ask what the hell are these substances 

Nootropic substances such as Noopept, Sunifiram, & Oxiracetam

NZT-49

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Dexter, I realized this site is more friendly and objective then other sites and that is why I chose to participate more here. It seems on other sites that you get slammed for writing a bad review (although some people should really read the rules) or disagree with the mods.

Cleanandclear, Nootropics are basically cognitive enhancers that are neuroprotective by nature. Neuroprotective means that it protects the brain and may even restore it from such things such as alcohol damage or even oxygen deprivation. For instance, Noopept has been shown to increase memory in users and is also be extremely non-toxic. There was a study where rats were deprived of oxygen and the ones that had been administered Noopept had suffered less brain damage than the rats in the control group.

Anyways, I believe that these substances have improved my memory, increased my attention span, and make me more awake during my work day and are better than caffeine. And much like gear these substances can be stacked for an optimum effect. I believe that these substances combined with gear help me achieve my ultimate potential for optimum mind and body.

siegmund

I could use it half the time I wake at 3am and by noon I can't remember if I dosed ,, if I don't write it down immediately I forget guess I could use some