Hey everyone! Looking for advice

22 years old, I’ll be 23 in July. Thinking of hopping on my first cycle of test when I’m around 23 1/2. I’ve been lifting since 2019 and weight around 185 at 14% bf. Here’s some of my PRS
Me: 6’3 185lbs 14% bf
Lifting experience: 3-4 years

Deadlift: 415lbs sumo
Bench: 225lbs (195 when achieved)
Squat: 270 lbs (just recently started working squats)
Pics taken during February and March of this year.

Attachments

• 1821661F-AA0D-4063-B385-13F26F883378.jpeg
    1821661F-AA0D-4063-B385-13F26F883378.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 20
  • FCEE62DE-48D6-4CC6-BC11-0682AE8B721A.jpeg
    FCEE62DE-48D6-4CC6-BC11-0682AE8B721A.jpeg
    608.4 KB · Views: 20
  • ECA5DB66-9260-454F-864C-28C3AC3650ED.jpeg
    ECA5DB66-9260-454F-864C-28C3AC3650ED.jpeg
    672.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 4C953857-CD3E-447A-BC9D-211B00E64591.jpeg
    4C953857-CD3E-447A-BC9D-211B00E64591.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 7E8F76BC-1A52-448D-AEBD-96945543F2AF.jpeg
    7E8F76BC-1A52-448D-AEBD-96945543F2AF.jpeg
    562.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 7DDE69A5-9D0B-4794-B649-871F07BF1406.jpeg
    7DDE69A5-9D0B-4794-B649-871F07BF1406.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
22 years old, I’ll be 23 in July. Thinking of hopping on my first cycle of test when I’m around 23 1/2. I’ve been lifting since 2019 and weight around 185 at 14% bf. Here’s some of my PRS

Hey man how is it going?

As a first cycle I know that you can go for test solo. If I were you, i would go for testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate. You look good as a natty so If you won't want something strong testo will be ok and a lower doses just to make sure that you won't get side effects.

Lower doses go for 1 ml x week of 200 o 250 mg. If you choose that one you should buy just one bottle if you do the 10 weeks cycle. You can get it from your trusted source. Check the pct posts and please search as much as you can. Some people probably won't get a pct for lower doses, but that's why I am telling you to do your research.

Hope this help you and ask as much as you want. I know there will be people who wants to help you

Hey man how is it going?

As a first cycle I know that you can go for test solo. If I were you, i would go for testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate. You look good as a natty so If you won't want something strong testo will be ok and a lower doses just to make sure that you won't get side effects.

Lower doses go for 1 ml x week of 200 o 250 mg. If you choose that one you should buy just one bottle if you do the 10 weeks cycle. You can get it from your trusted source. Check the pct posts and please search as much as you can. Some people probably won't get a pct for lower doses, but that's why I am telling you to do your research.

Hope this help you and ask as much as you want. I know there will be people who wants to help you
Thanks! I plan on getting my blood work done before and during my cycle. I’ll be doing thorough research here on these substances also before pinning.

Twizted

If I were you I would wait a few more years before jumping on gear. Take the extra time to finish filling out your frame and pushing your natural limit. At 6 ft 3 you should be able to pack on some more weight naturally. This will put you in the best possible position to really explode on your first cycle.

If I were you I would wait a few more years before jumping on gear. Take the extra time to finish filling out your frame and pushing your natural limit. At 6 ft 3 you should be able to pack on some more weight naturally. This will put you in the best possible position to really explode on your first cycle.
Something I’m definitely thinking about before jumping over the deep end and pinning. I’d personally like to push more weight before starting to pin. My metabolism is super fast so putting on weight has always been a hassle for me over the last few years 😅

bobby ricky

U look great my brother, I would wait and see what u can do natty. Eat and train like A beast. Train those arms every dam day. Lean about all aspects of gear and pct in the meantime.

U look great my brother, I would wait and see what u can do natty. Eat and train like A beast. Train those arms every dam day. Lean about all aspects of gear and pct in the meantime.
Appreciate the reply. Right now I’m on my first cut trying to get to 10% bf. Afterwards I’ll start up my bulk again and see if I can push into the 200s.

Twizted

Something I’m definitely thinking about before jumping over the deep end and pinning. I’d personally like to push more weight before starting to pin. My metabolism is super fast so putting on weight has always been a hassle for me over the last few years 😅
Hey dude I hear you 100%, my metabolism Is crazy. I have tried several times to "dirty bulk" just to see if I can and each time I just end up making lean gains. I mean it's absolutely great because I stay lean, just sucks shoveling food non stop.

suppsforlife

That's one of the reasons why there's no need to jump on roids when you're so young. Your body can handle it all naturally.
Looking great buddy! Considering your metabolism - go for a bulk and you're sure to grow. Just do it smart. Calculate macros, proteins etc. When you're ready to start the first cycle - read and research as much as possible. I would recommend Testosterone alone for a first timer. But I agree with others - you can wait a few more years for maximizing your natural limit. Point is - you can always jump on them, but there's almost no turning back as soon as you do.
Good luck man, we're all here to help!

HGH.to

looking great man! I thought you already were on roids before reading your post. Keep it pushing! When you'll run them, you're almost guaranteed to grow! It does seems like you're gifted

AlphaRxLabs

First off, brother, you look great. Like the other guys said, You might should wait a little longer before jumping on the Test train. First and foremost, make sure your diet; and I use the word diet losely, is on point (make sure youre eating clean). Better yet, make sure your are getting enough protein, which is the building block of muscle. If youre bulking basically eat one time a day, wake up eating and go to bed eating, with very few lapse between meals/snacks. If you want to stay lean, watch your carb in take, BUT, take in enough where you have the fuel/energy to go to the gym. Then again, Im an old school guy, where back in the day our idea of cardio was a fast walk up to the squat rack. Regardless, this forum is full of super cool dudes that have a lot of insight and knowledge to give. Good luck, and if I can help you in any way, dont hesitate to ask.

That's one of the reasons why there's no need to jump on roids when you're so young. Your body can handle it all naturally.
Looking great buddy! Considering your metabolism - go for a bulk and you're sure to grow. Just do it smart. Calculate macros, proteins etc. When you're ready to start the first cycle - read and research as much as possible. I would recommend Testosterone alone for a first timer. But I agree with others - you can wait a few more years for maximizing your natural limit. Point is - you can always jump on them, but there's almost no turning back as soon as you do.
Good luck man, we're all here to help!
Thanks for the advice. For my first cycle I want to go 200-500mg of test a week nothing crazy that could screw me up. I’m on my first cut right now, around 181 lbs at 13% bf trying to get to 10% for my next bulk.

looking great man! I thought you already were on roids before reading your post. Keep it pushing! When you'll run them, you're almost guaranteed to grow! It does seems like you're gifted
Appreciate it. Most of these photos are with a pump after my workouts. I’ve got long limbs so it definitely takes longer for me to “fill” out my frame.

bobby ricky

Yes it does my friend, im 6.3 and it took forever to get 18 in arms. I did what ct fletcher said and I trained my arms every fucking day with so much volume.

AlphaRxLabs

Appreciate it. Most of these photos are with a pump after my workouts. I’ve got long limbs so it definitely takes longer for me to “fill” out my frame.
Know your pain my friend. Used to be 6’r”, but lost a 1.5 inches due to surgery. But after yearssssss of consistent weight training and eating for mass, i was able to get up to 275 lbs. like i mentioned earlier, i ate one time a day, i woke up eating, consistently ate throughout the day all the way up to bedtime. Looks like youre already off to a great start.