Hey fellas Just wanted to pop in and say hello to y'all!

suppsforlife

I have decided to try some equipoise with my testosterone cycle to see if that I creases appetite. Coming off the tren I can feel my appetite actually going back up so this is great news. I think the tren really messed with my gut and therefore computes to a lesser appetite.
Just answered in the other post. Most likely, EQ will actually increase it.
I got off the Dbol to give the liver a rest it's ran it's course for 8 weeks so I'm going to give it a rest. As far as calorie deficit I just can't do it man. I'm not trying to cut right now. I have only been eating one meal a day while snacking on beef jerky and drinking protein shakes to make up for it. That tren gut just made it to where I just wasn't hungry like ever. Even the one meal I would eat would be a chore. I'm talking maybe 1000 to 1200 calories I'm not taking away from that. Need to go up to grow.
But you just said in your other post you want to run Anadrol? you know it's even more toxic than Dbol?
go for EQ and Test. Maybe add some Deca. should deal with your loss of appetite

seymour

Supps is right as far as liver toxicity.

You just got off the Dbol...how long ago did you stop that. If I understand correctly it's been about 8 weeks since you stopped taking it?

If it's only been 8 weeks you should really consider not using orals for a little bit. It's best to not use them every cycle and to use them only a few times a year. So, roughly every other cycle if looking at it that way. Regardless, the less they are used the better.

Just make sure you're drinking at least 1 to 1.5 gallons water ED and taking some good liver support regardless of your decision with Anadrol.

HulkSmashShan

Supps is right as far as liver toxicity.

You just got off the Dbol...how long ago did you stop that. If I understand correctly it's been about 8 weeks since you stopped taking it?

If it's only been 8 weeks you should really consider not using orals for a little bit. It's best to not use them every cycle and to use them only a few times a year. So, roughly every other cycle if looking at it that way. Regardless, the less they are used the better.

Just make sure you're drinking at least 1 to 1.5 gallons water ED and taking some good liver support regardless of your decision with Anadrol.
I was doing injectible DBol guys. But I will listen to you and put a hold on the anadrol. I know you guys are just looking out for me and I'm gonna listen. Thanks fellas 🙏