Hey new to this site...thinking about running another cycle...had a spinal fusion and right arm is very weak still...any suggestions?

NavySeals78

Thinking about running another cycle...had a spinal fusion a year ago and my right arm developed a C-5 palsey...looking to get some muscle growth back...any suggestions?

NavySeals78

Hello there and welcome! do you workout and have a clean diet?
Yes...Doing a lot in the pool...Have full range of motion...just dealing with atrophy...Looking to place order soon...last five years been going to U.K., but my last two shipments were stopped in customs...Thanks for responding pal.

suppsforlife

Yes...Doing a lot in the pool...Have full range of motion...just dealing with atrophy...Looking to place order soon...last five years been going to U.K., but my last two shipments were stopped in customs...Thanks for responding pal.
sorry to hear about that. strange that you're sufferin from atrophy with a full range of motion. There is an UK brand so getting from it you do not risk customs stoppage anymore, PM me if you want to find out more.

Twizted

It sucks coming back from fusion. I had L5-S1 back in like 2011, had me on a walker for a few months. Now other than some minor flexibility issues and occasional tightness it feels really solid.