HEY!

707.boy

so let me introduce my self im 707boy lol nice to meet you all. Im here to soak up as much info as i can! Im not exactly a newbie with gear but i wouldnt consider my self any type of pro ether. i have ran 3 cycle so far and all have been 3months with at lest 5-7 months of off time in between. as much as i hate being off i under sand that i dont need to be one year around specially since im not trying to be a pro bodybuilder.i been taking a look around the source page and i recognize a couple of familiar names that i have done business in the pass and had great success! happy to see them on this site.so as of now am trying to bring down my weight to 10% or until i can see abs lol kinda went a little over board with the bulk this last time got strong but at the same time developed a nice little belly lol shit happens. oh yea i been working out since i was 18 so thats nearly 9 years didnt start my journey with aas till around 25. well guys thanks for letting me in this and i cant wait to learn and be able to pick at some brains to get a better understanding of this science  !!

707.boy

went over the rules a couples time lol making sure I did my review correctly . for sure bro I will be active in here 

Dexter

Hey 707.boy welcome to our community, I would like to ask you to post some self pics, your cycles and also your reviews on sources and products you've used. In this way you'll earn some karma and be helpful for others. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. looking forward to your participation.