HGH w/ TRT

Hi all,

I made another post about TRT vs Steroids in the TRT forum. Thank you all for commenting, the comments you made were really helpful. For now I'm sticking with what my dr. has proscribed but I'm still interested in adding more.

I'm getting my bloodwork done again this Thursday to see what has happened.

I was wondering about adding in HGH for a few months on top of the TRT (150mg TestC / week) for added motivation and energy. Most people have kind of steered me away from adding more test just for the motivational factor alone which is what I'm after.

Can anyone comment on whether HGH in the range of 2iu - 4iu per day would have any noticeable effect? My goals are energy, motivational, lean muscle and overall health. It's not super affordable so I would probably only do it for 3-4 months?

HGH.to

Hello, in fact, if there would be a cycle that you can run indefinitely and a cycle that would make you feel better that's TRT with HGH.
A lot of people, actually, run TRT + HGH. And they do great!
Can anyone comment on whether HGH in the range of 2iu - 4iu per day would have any noticeable effect? My goals are energy, motivational, lean muscle and overall health. It's not super affordable so I would probably only do it for 3-4 months?
yes, 2-4 IU would have noticeable effect. you can be sure about that. Running it for 3-4 months is "sad". Definitely won't be useless because you're still going to see results at that dosage used for that period. That's "sad" because you will most likely love how you feel, and you'll need to give up on HGH.
about 4 IU is required to notice lean muscle mass growth. Doses 2-4 IU are great for energy, motivation and overall health! no worries!
just make sure you don't have any cancerous cells before starting HGH.
but then again, generally TRT + HGH is what most people run indefinitely and they receive amazing health benefits. PS: I know methods to get lower priced HGH (because indeed, HGH can be EXTREMELY expensive).

otfjoey300

HGH is liquid gold. Make sure you do a LOT of research; know your sources, know your GH even. I run 3 iu’s per day of human grade myself. Im about 6 months in and have noticed some changes. My muscles look more full? I guess? One way to describe it. I’ve also kept BF down while bulking , it seems to boost my metabolism quite a bit. Old injuries feel like a old distant bad dream I had. I feel good overall for sure

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for that feedback.

Any direction on where to go to get the cancer check? Is this something I should ask my dr for or order online?

@HGH.to trying to figure out how to direct message about sources but apparently I don't have the street cred here yet to start conversations. I guess I have to make 10 posts first?

mostly - ask a doctor. that's nothing "unusual" as we constantly should check for cancerous tumors, but rarely someone does that.

yep, PM is available only after 10 posts (admin said that's to reduce spammers).
My mens clinic wanted me to get a full physical workup done with the Dr. anyway so I guess I should schedule that.

Looks like this post will make 9 so one more to go haha.

MONSTRO

Im doing now test E 250mg week and 2ius hgh fasted in morning ED and keeping my gains and also my body fat . It works great helping recovery , and dont get fat .

otfjoey300

I know we have great people here with access to quality generics, if anybody has the extra cash and want Human grade, the site/source I reviewed recently on here was 100% honest. Prices are good. Stealth shipping from them is key

EMachine

Test and HGH is dope! 2-4 I.U.s is nice to start and like it was mentioned above, you can run it for a long time. You will feel better, more energy, more vitality, more everything...essentially! Why not start with 2 I.U. and see how you feel before jumping right away into 4 I.U.s? In a previous post I mentioned the importance of checking your cancer markers. This is perhaps, the best advice i've received and without it, I would have messed my health pretty badly. Personally, I can't take HGH due to having a brain tumor many years ago. However, if everything comes back good, you'll love the feel. Some of my friends have been on HGH for many years at 2-6 I.U.s and they love it. Be prepared to work overtime - it's not cheap!

Test and HGH is dope! 2-4 I.U.s is nice to start and like it was mentioned above, you can run it for a long time. You will feel better, more energy, more vitality, more everything...essentially! Why not start with 2 I.U. and see how you feel before jumping right away into 4 I.U.s? In a previous post I mentioned the importance of checking your cancer markers. This is perhaps, the best advice i've received and without it, I would have messed my health pretty badly. Personally, I can't take HGH due to having a brain tumor many years ago. However, if everything comes back good, you'll love the feel. Some of my friends have been on HGH for many years at 2-6 I.U.s and they love it. Be prepared to work overtime - it's not cheap!
I'm thinking about it and yeah it is expensive. For the cost, if I want to do long term I think 2 I.U. is the max I could do. If I did in the 3-4 range that would only be a few months. But then it takes so long to kick in so less must be more longterm.

Also btw I did schedule a physical with my primary and I'm going to ask about cancer markers, thanks for the tip. Appointment is a couple weeks out though since she has a full calendar...

EMachine

UrSombodySpecial, 2 I.U. is smart!!! Please take that test, if he doesn't give it to you, or doesn't think you need HGH,certain clinics offer it and it's not that much, if fact, you can request it from QUEST DIAGNOSTICS (here in Cali). I believe they are all over the US though. HGH should be taken long tern and at that dose. I wish I could use it. My buddies swear by it and we are in our 40's. After 20 years taking gear consistently, competing, and with some off periods, they look great, in fact, young for their age and full of health and vitality. They swear by it. They however, use pharma grade HGH, but you can get pretty good HGH from certain sources, not all but certain sources.

otfjoey300

UrSombodySpecial, 2 I.U. is smart!!! Please take that test, if he doesn't give it to you, or doesn't think you need HGH,certain clinics offer it and it's not that much, if fact, you can request it from QUEST DIAGNOSTICS (here in Cali). I believe they are all over the US though. HGH should be taken long tern and at that dose. I wish I could use it. My buddies swear by it and we are in our 40's. After 20 years taking gear consistently, competing, and with some off periods, they look great, in fact, young for their age and full of health and vitality. They swear by it. They however, use pharma grade HGH, but you can get pretty good HGH from certain sources, not all but certain sources.
Most sources are fake.

MONSTRO

If he gets real hgh 2ius already give good results and can be used long time . HGH + Test is the best combo to be healthy and looking big and shredded . We dont need more than that to look like 90% of population want to look . Why use harsher compounds like anadrol and trenbolone if you not in contest prep. Stay big but healthy

otfjoey300

If he gets real hgh 2ius already give good results and can be used long time . HGH + Test is the best combo to be healthy and looking big and shredded . We dont need more than that to look like 90% of population want to look . Why use harsher compounds like anadrol and trenbolone if you not in contest prep. Stay big but healthy
Good advice. I still will run anadrol and tren in an off season though , here and there for sure 😅

Nice, this is great advice and good to know.

@MONSTRO or any others who know, any word on CJC1295+Ipamorelin? I'm considering running that instead of HGH to boost natty production (also its cheaper).