Hgh

bobby ricky

What can you guy’s tell me about hgh. $420 for 100 iu. How many iu would I use to get any benefits from it. 6.3 230 lbs with abs. Oh yeah I forgot, I’m turning 53 real soon 😂👍

HGH.to

You can actually benefit a lot from HGH. How many IU to see benefits depends on the benefits you're searching for. For weight loss and general health purposes 2-3 IU a day. Lean muscle mass growth at least 4 IU a day. Gotta use it for a while to see the benefits, but it's worth it.
basically, you could start with 3 IU a day. That's 33 days. Not really enough, but at least it would offer an idea of what you can expect from it.

bobby ricky

You can actually benefit a lot from HGH. How many IU to see benefits depends on the benefits you're searching for. For weight loss and general health purposes 2-3 IU a day. Lean muscle mass growth at least 4 IU a day. Gotta use it for a while to see the benefits, but it's worth it.
basically, you could start with 3 IU a day. That's 33 days. Not really enough, but at least it would offer an idea of what you can expect from
Is 1 iu per day good for overall health and anti-aging? Not so much for performance.

unclem

1 iu is not alot but i never took hgh, so it might be a big amount i dont know but since i can get it for $120 for blue tops ill try it.

HGH.to

1 IU is not a big amount. As with roids - the less you take, the less likely it is going to cause side effects. 1 IU won't offer mind-blowing results, but will still be helpful, at least, for overall health and anti-aging.

Reactions: SD1

Uroids

HGH is a supplement product. It is the supplement product that you will use to have the volume or fat ratio you want while in a cycle. Depending on the situation in the cycle you are going to do or the cycle you are in, your beat may change. CENSORED

Regards..

Last edited by a moderator:

Hchero

If its pharm 4-6 is per day, if it’s Chinese probably ramp up to 6-8 iu for at least 4 months. Good hgh is hard to come by, every source will tell you their shit is great. Ask them to send you a free kit to test with your order. If you pay more than $200 for the good shit, you’re getting tooled. Quality is key. Most generic is shit.

Hchero

Is 1 iu per day good for overall health and anti-aging? Not so much for performance.
1iu per day will show no benefits more than likely. If you get good quality, 2-3 iu can show some body fat loss if it’s used correctly with diet. If you want pack in muscle like quality… igf-lr3 and or insulin adjunct.