HGHEuro.com Customer Discussions

Padeidon

listen where my order no. 10025? if you can't fulfill it return the money. why are you ignoring email letters? No self-respecting salesman does that!

fatboykiller7

Ordered Oxytropin 5 pcs from these guys 2 weeks ago. The order came to Germany in 14 days. The guys helped me figure everything out and place an order, maybe I’m lucky but can’t say anything bad about this seller. Will make the next order in the nearest future

JamesCor

This is not the first time I order Balkan Pharmaceuticals from this seller. The photo of my last order is attached. Everything is clear and on time, thank you bro!

Attachments

• photo384.jpg
    photo384.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1

BasilMaertens

Hello everyone! I would like to speak out in defense of the store because I have been working with it for a long time. Never had any serious problems with the products or seller, everything is clear, everything is on time. I attach a photo of the order for Hilma, the order came to Belgium quite quickly! As for the large orders, I always get nice bonuses in the form of a good discount. I can safely recommend this store to everyone! Don't be fooled and confused by a few negative comments!

PS.Anticipating the indignation of some people, I want to say that I am the same customer as everyone else, my comment is not purchased and I am a real person. Peace to all!

Attachments

• C4665F0B-9023-4800-8406-7D2CAEA2D8AB.jpeg
    C4665F0B-9023-4800-8406-7D2CAEA2D8AB.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1

Padeidon

This is a fake store. This is a scam. People make no mistake! You will lose your money and you will not get "vitamins"!

Antoon Desmet

My story with the hgheuro.com store started with a small trial order. Everything was great! The consultants showed adequacy and professionalism! The seller convinced me of his reliability and integrity, demonstrated a serious approach to business and a responsible attitude to orders of any volume and value, and for me personally this is an important indicator! I will recommend the store to my friends =) Success and prosperity to you hgheuro.com!

Chak Gudzon

I wanted to order for a long time, but there were bad reviews from some people, but it turned out that these people were inadequate, because I first made an order for $ 35 and everything came to me without any shit, I made the next order for $ 350 and everything was just as good as in the first time, then I made an order for $ 1200 and so everything is super, so I recommend it to everyone, everything comes very quickly, I got everything in the USA in 9 days by regular mail

Siert Freerks

Information about the availability on the website hgheuro.com is absolutely true! I found those items that were not in other stores! Also very pleased with the prices:) Delivery is lightning fast, I almost didn't even have to wait, and I’ve never seen this anywhere! Thanks a lot to the store!
And actually, what"s wrong with the introduction? Are you waiting for an essay instead? Everything is clear, nothing extra, everything to the point. Those who are interested in more info can just ask

Emir Aykac

Hi from Turkey. I would like to admit a really good job of a consultant. It is noticeable that the person understands his business. When ordering, there were no problems, the products came in 8 days, everything works fine. I sincerely recommend hgheuro.com!

Kauko Ahola

I want to express my gratitude to the store. The order was quite bulky as I order here not for the first time. I decided to leave my review just now, as I wanted to make sure of the reliability and quality of the service once again. The track code was sent to me 2 days after placing the order, which I, by the way, just received. I shot the unpacking on video, from the nuances there was only one bottle that was damaged during transportation, everything else is at the highest level. The seller promised to send a replacement for the damaged bottle in the next order, and it will definitely be!

Iron King

I ordered several packs of Sieben Eins, and it's a buzz! All the rules of storage and transportation are observed, the expiration dates correspond to the stated ones. This is very important for me because I buy goods not only for myself, but also for my customers. And hgheuro.com did not fail either with quality or with delivery times. To be honest, I saw negative reviews after I placed an order. At first, I was afraid and thought to return the money and cancel the order, but the guys reacted quickly and after 14 days the order was mine. I can say with confidence that the guys know their business and do it well. I highly recommend this store, you should not always form your opinion under the influence of negative reviews.

Cool store! Admins quickly accept the order, quickly answer any questions, even late at night.

A few words about delivery. Sending the order was delayed due to the holidays, but today I received my order, and was pleasantly surprised! The packaging is great, plus some items have been added as a Christmas gift. Thank you hgheuro, it's a pleasure to work with you!

By the way I already managed to place another order))

Mike Z

My order came in 2 weeks, I can't say anything bad. The consultant did his best. The seller is polite, and most importantly, he is 100% versed in what he sells. A good discount is provided for a bulk order, thank you!