Hi all

Manlikemike

Hey everyone, I’m 39, 5’7, 3 kids, into a cycle of test e, primo and mast, 12 weeks out from 3 back to back shows, knocking them out before I hit the big 40. Currently in prep with my fantastic coach Dan, suffering with a little gyno but we’re tackling that and seem to have it under wraps, worst case I’ll get it removed but hoping not to have to. Look forward to anyone who may have any questions or wants to discuss anything. My stuff is from atlas.tl and I can’t fault a thing. Good stuff from good people

Gainz.

Welcome brother, prepping for shows is legit!
I've been really interested in the preshow diet aspect lately.
Great to have new members with experience.
How exactly are you dealing with the gyno?
(Raloxifene maybe?)
And even though I have a very solid source, I've been looking into Atlas more and more. 30ml of tren for £120 and £8 shipping... That's pretty hard to beat.
Considering my blasts are mainly test tren and mast...
£350 for 90ml of those 3... I mean...

Anyway, welcome to the group. I'm sure you will love it here

Manlikemike

Welcome brother, prepping for shows is legit!
I've been really interested in the preshow diet aspect lately.
Great to have new members with experience.
How exactly are you dealing with the gyno?
(Raloxifene maybe?)
And even though I have a very solid source, I've been looking into Atlas more and more. 30ml of tren for £120 and £8 shipping... That's pretty hard to beat.
Considering my blasts are mainly test tren and mast...
£350 for 90ml of those 3... I mean...

Anyway, welcome to the group. I'm sure you will love it here

Manlikemike

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yeah the gyno is under control mostly, tamoxifen mostly is doing the trick. Diet is definitely tough, around 1900 calories at the moment but fluctuates every few weeks. Atlas really are great mate, Do not hesitate

HGH.to

got gyno from previous cycles I guess? Test + Mast + Primo doesn't sound like a cycle to develop gyno. Unless using 1g of test a week with 100 mg/week of Mast and Primo, lol

Manlikemike

got gyno from previous cycles I guess? Test + Mast + Primo doesn't sound like a cycle
got gyno from previous cycles I guess? Test + Mast + Primo doesn't sound like a cycle to develop gyno. Unless using 1g of test a week with 100 mg/week of Mast and Primo, lol

to develop gyno. Unless using 1g of test a week with 100 mg/week of Mast and Primo, lol

It was likely the npp in my previous cycle.
Currently on 225mg a week of test, and 210mg of each primo and mast.

Demi.Human

What was the dose/compounds on you're previous cycle?

Find yourself some raloxifene. I used that with tamoxifen and got about 95% reduction down to about size of pea. Tiny hard lump still, but I'm not asymmetrical visually.

If your growing boob off a sensible dose of T continued use of a low dose of ralo or moxi would probs be better than an AI for you imo. Where is @zakco anyways?

Manlikemike

To be fair mines probably like as you say, a hard pea size. Also isn’t overly painful just slightly sore if I do touch it or one of my kids decides to hit me there when play fighting which of course they seem to aim for my right chest like they know.

I’ve not tried ralox, but as I say it’s just a small pea so not overly worried just yet, I’m just worried as I peel it’ll become more visible

Demi.Human

If the lump has any kind of sensation to it then you can still reduce it, mine got to a point where I can pinch it and feel nothing.

I got mine from messing around with sarms like a mong.