Hi @ all

G.O.D

Hi I'am G.O.D im a gym and muscle junkie I just love the Pump :) I am looking for like-minded people, and I am glad to have found some in this forum

Dasking

Welcome! im in a calorie deficit excuse my question if it's dumb. What's G.O.D a acronym for?
I think there is tons of like minded here bro you will love it. I am addicted to the pump! cue the Arnold voice " It's as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming"

CeasarIM

Welcome! im in a calorie deficit excuse my question if it's dumb. What's G.O.D a acronym for?
I think there is tons of like minded here bro you will love it. I am addicted to the pump! cue the Arnold voice " It's as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming"
Ha Ha . i guess we have something we all like ,,women,,the pump and most of all cumming..lol

G.O.D

G.O.D means Gain of Duty 😅 because I play Gain of Duty instead of Call of Duty.