Hi, new member here.

cja11180

New to the forum and gear. Currently halfway thru 200mg/week tren 25mg/day winstrol cycle. 43 years old, late start but eating healthy and taking supplements looking and feeling great!
Question for the long standing members, Where is your preferred site to order from?
Thanks in advance.

cja11180

also when i first started hitting the gym i was at around 230lbs at 5'10" then after a year got down to 180 with IF and keto. since startin my cycle 8 weeks ago I'm at 195lbs.

bobby ricky

New to the forum and gear. Currently halfway thru 200mg/week tren 25mg/day winstrol cycle. 43 years old, late start but eating healthy and taking supplements looking and feeling great!
Question for the long standing members, Where is your preferred site to order from?
Thanks in advance.
Look right below your post 👍

bobby ricky

I
Thanks in advance.
didn’t start till 48😂 Never a late start to be a better you 👍

BulkinWes

Welcome man glad to see another user lol but referring to suppsforlifes statement make sure you are utilizing test while running Tren or you will have very bad side effects.

cja11180

yes thanks I actually did start on roughly 400mg/week of test cyp about a month after starting the tren.
Thanks for the welcome, I will probably have more questions this is all new for me and definitely want to do it correctly.

cja11180

the only side effects I've noticed so far is some joint pain. nothing significant. I have taken test and winny before but it was 10+ years ago

BulkinWes

Yeah Tren will dry you out for sure but in my opinion Deca tren and Test is probably like the “best” bulking cycle or just running deca to counteract the dryness from the tren works well too.

Dagobah

Deca or npp can help for joint pain on cycle 👍
I couldn’t believe how true this turned out to be. Broke my talus bone in my ankle a long time ago and always have pain. Deca in my current cycle and literally no pain. It’s magical. Would love to cruise a little deca just for this.

What would be the downside or risk of running a low deca dose during cruise? I’m not sure if 50-100mg would do the trick but if so I’d totally run it if safe.

HGH.to

I couldn’t believe how true this turned out to be. Broke my talus bone in my ankle a long time ago and always have pain. Deca in my current cycle and literally no pain. It’s magical. Would love to cruise a little deca just for this.

What would be the downside or risk of running a low deca dose during cruise? I’m not sure if 50-100mg would do the trick but if so I’d totally run it if safe.
it's actually pretty common for people to cruise on 50-100 mg/week Deca for joint issues.
I remember there's a post regarding this somewhere around here.
Moreover, @bobby ricky is the person who never stops running Deca for this purpose. So yeah, you can do it.
also, @suppsforlife is right. Winstrol is perhaps the worst steroid for joints and ligaments so you may avoid it if that's a problem.