Hi to all

Fedora7

Hello everyone, I'm a new member here to learn and expand my knowledge. I've been facing challenges in losing belly fat and I'm hoping to benefit from all of your expertise. Looking forward to engaging with you all! 😊

Welcome brother. Look into AOD 9604 for weight loss. Your belly fat will melt away very quick and youll have no sides with this.

HGH.to

Welcome abroad. Many found lots of helpful info here, pretty sure you'll do too.
Stick to a proper diet and workout plan. I know it may sound like "yeah, i've been told that" but that's actually the only recipe that works.
planning to go natural or juicing? or already do?

Hello everyone, I'm a new member here to learn and expand my knowledge. I've been facing challenges in losing belly fat and I'm hoping to benefit from all of your expertise. Looking forward to engaging with you all! 😊
Welcome to MGs. There is a lot of knowledge lurking around here, all you have to do is ask. Good luck and if I can help you in anyway, let me know, please.

Gainz.

Welcome... And before we start giving advice... Age, height, weight, sex (judging by your avatar... )
And any prior gear experience?