High MG gear

king

I have been battling this very badly here lately with giving advice to guys .  Please help me , help you.   If you are new or only have a few cycles under your belt please be cautious about using high MG gear. Yes , it can yield bad pip. You must understand that high dose gear has twice if not 1.5xs the powder with less amount of carrier oil.   I only advise taking high mg gear if you taking it with other compounds & your taking high doses .   Don't buy high mg gear like 550 mg gear just so you can take two 1/2 cc shots a week because it's gunna sting.   Dont Wana beat a dead horse but think about this long and hard before you step into the high Mg world of gear.   Just like anything there is a time for it but not for the faint of heart.  -AX

Outlawthing

High mg gear is for professionnals.  To me it's like eating food you don't like  you gotta drown that stuff in ketchup :)  let me ask you this could you buy just carrier oil to Inject with it stopping pip or would that   defeating the purpose

A

Axle

cut it yes. Most of the time you get more gear for your buck with high MG gear so you could purchase it and cut it with oil and have a smooth pin.

Dolf

High mg gear is not for the joe running basic cycles. It's for the highly experienced joe running mega cycles at high doses. When your running a gram or more of test, eq, and mast along with who knows what else it helps to go from pinning 12 to 15ml per week to 6 to 7ml per week. 

Dolf

I always find it comical when a newb thinks it's a good idea to order high mg compounds, inject 1/2 a ml twice a week and then comes crying about the crippling pip! 

Good info. I had been considering running high gear this summer, but I'll put that on the backburner for now. I'm not a newb but I don't think I'm ready for that. Thanks 

ramdisck

I cut test prop with gso.  I get pip if i don't.  Psychologically I feel like i am getting more by pinning more ml.  If i was pinning a 1/2 dose I'd be afraid it wasn't enough. 

Once you start looking for more out of your money you get into a tricky area.  good gear cost money.  there is a fair price good price and cheap shit.  I never look at it as how can i cycle as cheap as possible.  

It's the same with tattoos.  I can pay a lot for a good tat.  get a good price from a respected artist. or pay for a "cheap" tattoo that looks like shit.

a cycle will cost money.  be prepared. and then be prepared to spend a little extra during the cycle.

A

Axle

very true brother when I come to anything getting stuck in my body I want to know if getting good stuff not cheap stuff.  

My tat artist is extremely high BUT you get what you pay for.  Honestly you never grasp the concept fully till you had some cheap shitty stuff then you relize damn I should have bought the Ford.   hahaha!!  I can't say too much i had a GMC that's treated me right as a ol work truck for years.

Dolf

Price is not a good indicator of quality in this game. I've pinned $35 test e that was stronger and smoother than $50 test e. Both brewers spent pennies on the dollar to brew. One just might be a bit more proud of his product than the other. One may be a reseller. I prefer to use the reviews and see if these reviews have been left by active karma having members with avatars. Then I'll usually place a small test order, so I can judge for myself. Also seeing if blood labs have been posted for particular sources. 

placebo

There are UGLs out there that advertise near PIP-less high MG gear.  I won't mention UGL (me newbie on this forum and don't know if its allowed or not, I guess I should read the rules).  A lot of people have said that its PIP-less on the forum that they are sponsors on.  I would love to try their 500mg or 600mg test cyp/enth.  They even wrote a long "story" on how they are able to produce high MG with little to no PIP.

Are they bunch of liars?  Or is it possible to brew high MG gear with little to no PIP?

Test Prop gives me PIP every single time.  I cut it with test cyp (80% cyp/20% prop) and pin 20mg total EOD

Kielbasa_Posse

I've used a Prop 200 and 500's from many sources. Prop 200 had no pip, the 400-500 blend all has some type of pip. Deca and Sus were the least painles. To me it's all about the Carrier oils sources used to make ours compounds. 

placebo

Kielbasa_Posse said:
</p><p>I've used a Prop 200 and 500's from many sources. Prop 200 had no pip, the 400-500 blend all has some type of pip. Deca and Sus were the least painles. To me it's all about the Carrier oils sources used to make ours compounds. </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Test Prop at 500mg/ml??  Are you sure?  Does it crash easily?  I have never ever heard of prop that high.  The highest is 200mg/ml. </p><p>Sus gives you no PIP? wow, the short ester is almost guarantee to give some sort of PIP.  I say almost because your the first that I've encountered that doesn't get PIP from sus.</p><p>You say "To me it's all about the Carrier oils sources used to make ours compounds."  I respectfully disagree with you.  Carrier oil plays a role as some folks are allergic to certain carrier oils which is causing them PIP, but I don't believe its the main factor. I belive the main factor to PIP are </p><ul><li>condition of muscle.  A newbie will always get PIP as their muscles are not used to a depot of oil.  Some gets less than others or I should say, some complain less than others,</li><li>type of hormone.  Winstrol for example,</li><li>type of ester.  The faster the ester, the more PIP,</li><li>injection technique.  A solid hand vs shaking like a tip of tattoo gun</li><li>brewing technique/recipe.  Too much BA, or BB...etc...</li></ul><p>Don't get me wrong, I am no expert, I am just a dude that does his homework.</p>

Kielbasa_Posse

Test Prop at 200ml. Sorry I mean to say the 400-500's were deca and Sust. I've never seen prop over 200 you are correct. Read above I said both the 400-500's gave me some type of PIP.  Newbies always get pip ? That's new to me also ? I'm no expert eather however I've pinned just about everything you can pin. 

placebo

I apologize for not reading your reply correctly.  Newbie usually always get some sort of PIP because their muscles isn't used to getting substance(s) deposited.  Its kinda like a bruise.  The extra fluid fills up and causes pain aka PIP.   

I guess I can't say newbies always gets PIP because there is always an exception to the rule.

DiamondPharm

I've got a buddy brewmaster that has his own lab. To prove that he could brew a non crashing prop 500 he brewed up 10 vials at 20ml bottles and sent them out to 10 guys that were pounding their chest about high mg gear being underdosed and impossible to hold. He made the guys promise to post pics daily showing the gear was not crashing. Then had them all agree on a set date to pin their quad with 1cc and rotate clockwise for daily injections till the vial was empty. If any of them completed to vial he agreed to give them $1000 off his site. These 10 experienced guys bitched about pip at the intial quad site for 2+ weeks. Lol. Not trying to high jack a thread, just telling a funny story from back in the day. Axle gave sound advice here, if you're not pinning 10+cc weekly stay away from high Mg gear. Even then me personally I find new muscles to pin, but I don't run over 10cc weekly anymore, tried that for 2 cycles, wasn't my cup of tea lol. 

rgonza22

High Mg gear with PIP is crippling. I had a buddy pass some test down, there  only 9 ml left out of a ten ml, and he warned me. So I just to half a ml per week, I believe it was 400 mg, and Oh jeez, I could barely walk. The most painful experience that I had. But AI continued til it was gone, got used to it by building up a tolerance somewhat, but the best shit that I have ever done. Second, but half ass Test cycle but freaked on the gains; but when I hear PIP, ive experienced the crippling pain. I mean ring a wheel chair for the first  weeks or don't plan on working upper body if pinning upstairs. Thanks for sharing that. Reading all of your stuff

Bigtest131

I running sus 500 but mixing with eq I barly have any PIP with it ... I have worst pip with tne/dbol now that hads sum kick