High MG gear

GS9902

High MG gear means EO and Guaiacol. Those solvents can literally fuck you up. I've seen guys swell so ducking bad the look deformed and are debilitated from the swelling until they heal. I've also had a friend who had to go to the ER cuz he felt like he couldn't breathe after injecting. 

Me? Well I'm not allergic and luckily after injecting I had no I'll-effects. But again look at what I just wrote. "After injecting". I had no idea I wasn't allergic until after that shit was in my body. 

I haven't even touched on the PIP. it can get bad. If the Brewer is on point and uses proper recipes and sterile protocols you stand a chance and not getting bad pip. also you'll need a healthy amount of scar tissue and years of desensitizing the injection sites to handle high MG gear. It's a risk and it's not really worth the money savings or the reduction of oils youre injecting. Add more sites to the rotation and inject less oil per site. 

Front/lateral/rear delts is six inhection sites alone. I get another 6 on quads. Gluts and ventro are another four. Biceps another 2 triceps another 2 pecs another 2. That's 22 not including calves someone can use. Pop .5cc into the smaller sites and spread the love. I don't like high MG gear and adapted accordingly

siegmund

you cannot give me high ml ,gear for  free!!!.i won't take it for what crippling  pain ..no id rather do 2 ml.

A

A1 GEAR

good post, you don't want to be taking more than 300mg/ml esters, not only does it cause more PIP, but your body can only absorb so much at one given time, your body excretes the excess in its urine, so you're causing wastage too. Mega doses per mg/ml are completely unnecessary and only cause more side effects. Less is more is the best approach. As for oils, GSO and cottonseed are your best two. Make sure the BA content is down too, that's what causes burn and PIP too.

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf... If you run high mg test like a test500 and you have pinned hundreds if not thousands of times...  Is it normal to still get a Lil pip?

I

icdeadlifters

I've ran gear that had MCT (medium chain triglycerides) as opposed to LCT ( long chain triglycerides) and still got pip.... Is there a reason for this???

I

icdeadlifters

I ran some bio m** super test/500.... And the soreness would ride allllll the way up to the small of my back and set there for about a day then go away. Got the GOOD gains but for me anything over 300/mg burns my ass.

I

icdeadlifters

Is it true that there is test1000 out there or is that troll bs?

I

icdeadlifters

Same as protien intake.... The body can only absorb so much protien. The rest is disposed of in urine and shit. Agree with GSO, and cotton seed as best carrier. Lemme ask this... And I welcome all advice and experience's. Have you and anyone on here experience'd sweet smeeling shit while on 1000mg teste aw? 

Dolf

A lot factors into newbie pip, but injection technique plays a huge role. Let's face facts here...newbies tend to have poor technique. 

A

A1 GEAR

I don't smell my shit, lol, but since you asked, I'm pretty sure it don't smell sweet, LMAO!

I couldn't help my self, I just had to reply to that! LOL

ramdisck

I hate it when my corn and nuts get wasted.  should i be eating it out of my shit? as long as it is smelling sweet that is~