How much should I gain in a week?

PedritoHID

Hello toxic males who only go to the gym to get stronger to beat up women (according to the press anyways),

I'm on my 3rd week of my 2nd cycle, bulking one.

1. Test: 2 x 250mg/w
2. NPP: 2 x 200mg/w
3. EQ: 2 x 250mg/w
4. Dbol: 20mg/ every other day (someone told me to increase to 20mg twice per day every day, what you guys think?)
5. Adex: I go by symptoms

I feel great, I've gotten stronger but I've gained a mere 5 pounds in those 3 weeks. Gym and resting has been on point, food, I'm eating a lot, sometimes 2 meals back-to-back and I make sure I eat a lot of protein, sometimes I even gotta force myself to eat.

I've definitely seen a little fat gained or maybe water retention, but muscle idk, maybe cause I'm looking to myself in the mirror too much? 🤣🤣

Thanks as always gentlemen.

D

Deleted member 45086

All you have seen thus far is dbol. Npp must be at least m,w,f. Preferably eod. You are letting it clear your system between injections. Test will start showing soon

bobby ricky

I would definitely take some pictures every 4 weeks for comparison. And 20 mg dbol per day one hour before workout is nice.

Gainz.

I don't think its possible to look in the mirror to much!
If that was true... mine would be all wore out!
(Maybe why I have 3 in my bedroom)
But I'm noticing little things every 3 or 4 days. Little darker shadow here, new cut there, new veins over here. I have a very unhealthy relationship with the scale. I was weighing myself every single day. And if I lost 1lb i would feel weaker (purely mental) and then spend the rest of the day eating and focusing more on food than the workout. Luckily I got out of that mindset a few months back and now only weigh myself every Monday.

I also use a calorie counting app. It really helps. Takes the guess work out and you can track your progress.
Also tells you the big things like protein, carbs, sugar and fat intake. I realized 2 weeks in my fat intake was way more than I thought it was. Might help you out, I use my plate.

HGH.to

Bigbelly's right with NPP - you should use it EOD.
4. Dbol: 20mg/ every other day (someone told me to increase to 20mg twice per day every day, what you guys think?)
agree. If you don't want to run 40 mg/day as it may sound like a too high dosage for you, then go for 20 mg/day. Regardless of daily dosage - split it up. Dbol half-life is only 3-6 hours. If you run 20 mg/day I would take 10 mg morning and 10 mg pre workout.

Whiz

Hello toxic males who only go to the gym to get stronger to beat up women (according to the press anyways),

I'm on my 3rd week of my 2nd cycle, bulking one.

1. Test: 2 x 250mg/w
2. NPP: 2 x 200mg/w
3. EQ: 2 x 250mg/w
5. Adex: I go by symptoms

I feel great, I've gotten stronger but I've gained a mere 5 pounds in those 3 weeks. Gym and resting has been on point, food, I'm eating a lot, sometimes 2 meals back-to-back and I make sure I eat a lot of protein, sometimes I even gotta force myself to eat.

I've definitely seen a little fat gained or maybe water retention, but muscle idk, maybe cause I'm looking to myself in the mirror too much? 🤣🤣

Thanks as always gentlemen.
When bulking the scale doesn’t always tell the full story. Looking in the mirror helps. Also taking progress pics and looking at those help. The biggest indicator of a bulk going right in my opinion is other people. Usually once you’ve gained some size people will say something. The second biggest indicator is clothing. Once you have to buy new shirts and pants because they fit too snug then you’ll know you put on some size.