How much should I start with?

Welderman

Why do you only run test. Why not add tren, deca, eq? That first cycle let's you see how you react to testosterone and increased estrogen. How can you do that if you have 3 or 4 steroids going at once? Answer- you can't. Lol

Welderman

Tell you something else just for FYI. Later on be careful with purchasing test mixes and concentrations above 300mg/ml. Why? Cause they hurt, pip can suck.

Johnm24

Ok I’ll go with the test e 250. I also just read that doing 2 shots a week would be better than two. That you will not really reap the benefits of doing just a little, that your natural test will shut off regardless so to get best results to do around 600ml a week. Is that true? also I downloaded the my fitness app And paid for the premium and that app is pretty cool man!

Johnm24

Do I need to get the arimidex as well to lower estrogen levels, or will the clomid I already have be ok? from what I read the clomid doesn’t lower estrogen it just prevents gynomastia. Don’t know if that’s true or not either….there is a lot of stuff out there online and ive seen alot contradictions.

Welderman

250 mg twice a week is 500 mg a week. PLENTY!!!. You inject 2 times a week instead of once to keep testosterone levels stable. This is very important for best growth. Get azole for estrogen related issues not clomid. The higher the test dosage the more estrogen problems you will have. 500 week is not a baby dose, that I promise.

Johnm24

Found this in my phone. What is a good bmi %?

Attachments

• 249A4E7E-7911-4FF1-B2D8-EDCE1C66A929.png
    249A4E7E-7911-4FF1-B2D8-EDCE1C66A929.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 5

Welderman

Found this in my phone. What is a good bmi %?
You need to know bmr. It's your maintenance caloric intake. Should get it when you type in age, ht, wt. It will ask what your activity level is. This is what your diet will be based on

HGH.to

Welderman, you seemed to have done a lot of research lately. I remember months ago you were clueless about lots of things, now you seem a professional bodybuilder lol
PS: is noticeable you're sleeping with Tren. Is it whispering to you at night? 🤣

BiggyBill

Welderman, you seemed to have done a lot of research lately. I remember months ago you were clueless about lots of things, now you seem a professional bodybuilder lol
PS: is noticeable you're sleeping with Tren. Is it whispering to you at night? 🤣
We all know he's a professional. Professional welder though, but it should count too 😂😂

Welderman

Yes, tren tells me things, lots of things. 😂

You don't take it unless you have high estrogen symptoms but you need to have it readily available. That's what I said earlier, if you have excessive puffiness or excessive nipple tenderness post it on here and we will help you with dosing the anostrozole. You may not have to take any but when you need it you want it and don't want to be trying to order it. Make sense?
I just started trt 200mg test cyp weekly. 4 weeks ago but I was taking 200mg cyp. Weekly From ugl along with 20mg lgd4 and 10mg ostarine ed and 50 mg anadrol pre-workout 3days a week with 1mg. Anastrozole a week and my nipples are getting very sensitive so I've stopped everything but the trt dose im gonna split that into 100mg 2x week with. 5 and .5 anastrozole think this will help? Idk wtf im doing but I feel great and my bench is up 55lbs in 4weeks..

otfjoey300

Honestly bro you’re gonna do what you’re gonna do; but I just feel like you’re lookin for a shortcut when you probably could get yourself into a bodybuilding shape naturally; then start juicing. Not use the juice to look like a bodybuilder 🤦🏼‍♂️ This is where I feel so many guys fuckin don’t care about anything but looking like a physique competitor and looking like it yesterday… everybody buys the cycle with the gym membership ? Lol our bodies can grow some muscle on their own yu know

BiggyBill

Anadrol is a harsh steroid. Better use only if you’re actually having experience. It causes gyno, but Anastrozole can’t help. Nolvadex is a better option. But dropping Anadrol is even better.

otfjoey300

Anadrol is a harsh steroid. Better use only if you’re actually having experience. It causes gyno, but Anastrozole can’t help. Nolvadex is a better option. But dropping Anadrol is even better.
Anadrol is very low Androgenic rating; I have yet to see anadrol cause gyno , but I’m also not an expert nor am I prone to gyno so I think I’ll respectfull say I don’t know

Welderman

I just started trt 200mg test cyp weekly. 4 weeks ago but I was taking 200mg cyp. Weekly From ugl along with 20mg lgd4 and 10mg ostarine ed and 50 mg anadrol pre-workout 3days a week with 1mg. Anastrozole a week and my nipples are getting very sensitive so I've stopped everything but the trt dose im gonna split that into 100mg 2x week with. 5 and .5 anastrozole think this will help? Idk wtf im doing but I feel great and my bench is up 55lbs in 4weeks.
Think the moral of this story is there's a reason for simple test cycle on first run.