How r those bulks going?

JdDaniel01

I’m assuming the vast majority of us have been in gorilla mode for a little while. Thought I’d do a little status update and see how it’s been going and where everybody is at. I cruised for just under four months, the majority of late spring and most of summer. Started bulking mid August and am nearing the end of a 16 week cycle. I’ve run (relatively speaking) pretty conservative doses and have had FANTASTIC results. 500/wk test e, 300/wk deca with my usual dbol kickstart. I set out to really experiment and tweak on a lean bulk, not as focused on numbers. That being said, I’m up almost 25lbs. Very very clean pounds at that. Extremely full yet still extremely vascular, full abs still. Strange thing that I didn’t expect, i tweaked my macros a tad and switched to a lighter weight high rep workout on all but isolation exercises to focus on DA PUMP, and I have gained almost as much in the last three and a half weeks as I did in the first 12. Usually my bulk numbers are a little lopsided towards the first half. Anyway, how has it been going for everybody?? This fall has gotten me super pumped for the spring cutter to kick off, I can already feel the golden tren glow...

Dolf

Harvey helped fuck up my winter bulk, but that's just a small bump in the road. I've been cruising at my trt dose for a bit now, but I'm already planning out my spring cut. Gotta get ready for the beach. 

JdDaniel01

SF is gonna get mad at me, but I’m gonna add in a little taste of masteron this time around. I’m lowering my test down a tad, or I guess I should say not raise it through the cycle. This bulk has gone too good to not ice the cake fully this spring. White knuckles for life!

SemperFi

Injury destroyed my entire winter not to mention most of the year. I was able to find some new opportunities because of them though. I am strict TRT and simply enjoying my gym time without any specific future goals or PR's to shoot for. Pretty liberating. 

I get to live vicariously through the members here. ;)))

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

The bulking cycle I'm running now is going quite well, tho a couple set backs due to a nasty cold for a week, then two days stomach flu. Other than that, the gains appear steady and lean with not much fat gain at all. Clean eating works wonders. Finally hit 224 the other day, now fluctuating between 222 & 224. As far as strength goes, I just keep sticking to the principal (principle?) of progressive overload by increasing sets, reps or load.  Funny thing to note is that when I increased calories, weight gain halted then started to drop a little, I brought the cals back down to about 4000, and the scale weight started increasing again. Was it TEF at play here? Maybe... TEF is thermogenic effect of food. The body is a fascinating machine, and no two are alike. I'm thoroughly  the process and the progress. I would like to hit a solid 225 before it ends, but, I just keep taking it one day at a time, working harder, and staying the course. It'll be cool when it gets to cutting time to really see what Ive done. This process is absolutely fulfilling id say :)

siegmund

i been mostly. cruising. thats it.  ,,, ,think i ran a real short cycle of a mix. thats it.  ... i took a break.  

JdDaniel01

Pretty much set on 375test/350Tren, at least to start out. I went as high as 750 with the test last cycle but can’t honestly say it was worth the extra $. Still running numbers and ideas for the mast, that can be my winter homework. Definitely going to be staying conservative throughout being that I’m gonna be adding in the new compound. This will be my last cycle for a good long while that I can really push the boundaries of normal human physiology so why not go for it....

blastthru23

As far as mast p goes, people run it from 400 to 700mgs per week. I go for 700mgs per week. Have a prostate support like prostate-strong, by Irwin naturals. and you may experience hair loss on the head, and hair growth everywhere else. 

blastthru23

Not necessarily, just takes time to kick in. I like immediacy of the prop ester, just gotta jab everyday, but I don't get pip from it like prop. And you may be pushing 3ml daily with the p stacked with everything else. I'm used to it at this point tho, got 3 spots in the VL and 3-4 spots in the glutes including the VG. I can pin pecs and delts but not gonna dump 3mls that fer damn sure in those locations. I hit those spots when cruising for shits and giggles. Low mgs aren't a problem. 

Anyhow, if ur running tren ace and test p, Bette off running mast p. Of course that's my opinion, especially if it's an 8-12 weeker.

Big Nasty

I just finished my first week of Test P 700 wk,  EQ 900wk,  and Drol 50mg ed. No progress yet other than some fantastic pumps I believe from the drol. First time using adrol so looking forward to seeing how it effects me. My goal is focused more on mass gain and less strength gain goals other than a continued progressive overload of reps and weight. My 1 rep max days I think are over. My shoulder told me so for the past 2 months now. Really sucks to stop my powerlifting goals but if Im going to stay in this game Ive come to the conclusion that I am going to have to back off super heavy at 45 yrs old. Not sure if I had a tear, impingement or what but the fucker has been hell to work around and just now finally healing to 80%. I finally exceeded 500 in deadlifts, 370 bench, and 475 squat just on TRT. Those are not impressive lifts by any stretch but good for me compared where I started. Went down is squats because I started training ass to grass opposed to parallel. Anyway, new strength goals will be more like 5 to 10 rep max in lifts. My new 100% focus will be volume, getting blood in the muscle, and going to failure always using heavy, moderate and light weights with varying rep ranges and angles. I did this protocol with high reps several months ago and loved the pump and burn. Then changed back to more powerlifting and heavy low reps. Met some of my long term goals but paid for it in my joints. Surprisingly my knees and hips are about the only joints that are 100% good to go. Back, shoulder, and elbows are a continued maintenance for life. Looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish this winter on a 20 week cycle which will end with Tren A. 

SemperFi

Great to hear an update BN! Take extra precautions and focus on your stretching brother.

How is your sons training going?

SEMPER FI

I know it's backwards to the norm but I'm actually going to try and do a short, lean cycle this winter. I basically bulked last spring, put on a mammoth amount of size, and was actually uncomfortable in my own skin. After that experience I've decided before doing a long, heavy, bulking cycle again I need to get my BF down by at least another 5%. Otherwise, I'm just carrying around too much weight that the heart and lungs (and feet) have to try and keep up with.

SemperFi

X2 with Strong. You are doing what you see is right for you. None of us that are building a chiseled physique want to be carrying around excess and unneeded body fat. In my opinion it is better to get rid of it sooner than later. Get'er done!

SEMPER FI