How shredded I had to get for 6 pack to show.

bobby ricky

My diet... a see food diet... I seen food... I ate it! McDonald's, the local dinner, gallons of ice cream, sleeves of cookies, a half gallon of chocolate milk every single day and 2 mass gainer shakes a day... still managed to get leaner 😂😂
Let the hate fall like rain, I can take it 😂
If I ate like you I would be 260 easy and alot of bf.

Gainz.

If I ate like you I would be 260 easy and alot of bf.
We all want what we can't have...
As awesome as it seems to be this lean... It definitely has its downsides. If it's below 65° outside, I'm fucking freezing! Because I have no body fat to keep me warm. As soon as I get hungry (which is about every 2hrs) I have minutes to eat before I start getting lightheaded, then I get the shakes. And because I'm so fucking lean I only look good without a shirt on... Or at least a tank top. If I'm in a long sleeve shirt or a hoodie you honestly can't even tell I lift. Even though my gf swears you can finally see some of my size in my back and traps... I just don't see it.
If I could hold onto even a extra 10lbs of fat it would not only make me look so much bigger, but I wouldn't have such a short fuse from hungry to about to pass out. I'm not kidding... If I don't eat within 20-30 minutes of feeling hungry it gets really bad.
The last 3 days I started using my "my plate" app and I've been eating 3,800-4,200cals every day. That's 1000 more than I thought I was. So I'm eating more food than ever... And I'm still at 181. Been there for 2 weeks now. Maybe I have a fucking tapeworm 🤣😂.
In 5 days I start my blast... I'm actually kinda nervous about the hunger that the tren is gonna cause. I really don't want to pass out at work... And everyone already makes fun of me because they always see me eating.
But... Either way I'm ready for it! I almost started today...🤣😂. I thought... What would @bobby ricky do? And walked into my bathroom and grabbed my gear... But my girl heard me and asked what I was doing... Then gave me the look like... You can wait till Friday pussy. 🤣😂

Alexdb2022

As awesome as it seems to be this lean... It definitely has its downsides. If it's below 65° outside, I'm fucking freezing! Because I have no body fat to keep me warm. As soon as I get hungry (which is about every 2hrs) I have minutes to eat before I start getting lightheaded, then I get the shakes. And because I'm so fucking lean I only look good without a shirt on... Or at least a tank top. If I'm in a long sleeve shirt or a hoodie you honestly can't even tell I lift. Even though my gf swears you can finally see some of my size in my back and traps... I just don't see it.
If I could hold onto even a extra 10lbs of fat it would not only make me look so much bigger, but I wouldn't have such a short fuse from hungry to about to pass out. I'm not kidding... If I don't eat within 20-30 minutes of feeling hungry it gets really bad.
The last 3 days I started using my "my plate" app and I've been eating 3,800-4,200cals every day. That's 1000 more than I thought I was. So I'm eating more food than ever... And I'm still at 181. Been there for 2 weeks now. Maybe I have a fucking tapeworm 🤣😂.
In 5 days I start my blast... I'm actually kinda nervous about the hunger that the tren is gonna cause. I really don't want to pass out at work... And everyone already makes fun of me because they always see me eating.
But... Either way I'm ready for it! I almost started today...🤣😂. I thought... What would @bobby ricky do? And walked into my bathroom and grabbed my gear... But my girl heard me and asked what I was doing... Then gave me the look like... You can wait till Friday pussy. 🤣😂
Haha most accurate shit I ever heard. When I run high tren I eat above my deficit to cut. Tren fricken sucks everything out of Me. Seems like higher carbs are less carbs as if im feeding a 2nd person and I respond better to higher carbs and being above my cut deficit I stg

Gainz.

Haha most accurate shit I ever heard. When I run high tren I eat above my deficit to cut. Tren fricken sucks everything out of Me. Seems like higher carbs are less carbs as if im feeding a 2nd person and I respond better to higher carbs and being above my cut deficit I stg

The guys at work are always shocked by how much I eat. I'm by far the skinniest... And by far in the best shape. But I eat 2-3x what they do. They always ask "how can you eat twice as much as me and look like that"
I think it's hilarious that they don't get it. Well... I lift weights, ride my bike to work and because I'm always eating my metabolism is through the roof.

Alexdb2022

The guys at work are always shocked by how much I eat. I'm by far the skinniest... And by far in the best shape. But I eat 2-3x what they do. They always ask "how can you eat twice as much as me and look like that"
I think it's hilarious that they don't get it. Well... I lift weights, ride my bike to work and because I'm always eating my metabolism is through the roof.
I mean it's a huge general misconception it's not surprising tbh. I get so many lime your on gear and sell it..but you aren't insanely huge and lean. Like bro that isn't how tf it works

bobby ricky

Tell her no sex till I start then walk around naked 😂👍

Gainz.

Tell her no sex till I start then walk around naked 😂👍

The good news is a few days ago she switched birth control. Ever since then her sex drive is... Almost as high as mine. I'm just hoping it continues.

But I'm so excited to try this tren base. I just have to be careful not to overdo it. 4 more days.... not that I'm counting or anything...

Gainz.

the key word here :ROFLMAO:
Haha... Yoo... In the last 5 days I've got 3 bjs (one was so fucking good I hurt my ankle... I don't even know how that's possible)
And I got unexpected.. unprompted 🍑.
So... Yeah... she's definitely running a little high right now.
I even asked her if she was injecting my mast behind my back 🤣😂.
If she continues this through my blast... Well... I might not be around here so much 🤣😂

Hchero

Meaning, you are not shredded or diced… you are lean. I can’t distinguish any ab muscles at all. No legs, no striatum’s. You should probably go back and figure out how to train and eat properly if you want shredded. Then figure out how to use gear properly. A tren cycle should pack on some muscle but with true body fat reduction and vascularity. Not ready for tren. Your are just a bit delusional bro, but that’s ok. That just means you want it. And you’ll hopefully learn how to do it properly. This is shredded and 250 lbs.

Gainz.

....(long sigh)
Does anyone else want to say something... Or do you want me too... I'm happy too... But it's probably not gonna be nice...

zakco

Looking tight! I'm one of the lucky ones where no matter what my bodyfat(I don't think I've ever been even at 13%) I always have abs. I don't directly train them but they are just there. My issue is that my chest is where my body naturally deposits fat, so if I don't stay lean I feel like I have man tits and it drives me crazy.....so when I lean out I actually like watching my chest flatten!🤣

Hchero

You can be not nice, but why encourage a young person to take a bunch of shit and not even get the benefits from it? Yeah… good job, but you’re doing wrong. That is how you learn. And, btw not fuck your self up in the process. Just my .02

Hchero

Look at his pic and tell me he is “shredded “. ?

Now my coach… is shredded. We reserve the word shredded for guys like him, or it has no meaning. Btw he was 278 in both pics lololol

Attachments

• 9BD0989A-6E63-434B-B21F-940A349B9D9B.jpeg
    9BD0989A-6E63-434B-B21F-940A349B9D9B.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 389F2AC4-B5DF-4599-AC6B-22EA45DAD8A5.jpeg
    389F2AC4-B5DF-4599-AC6B-22EA45DAD8A5.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 4