How to spot fake Martin Dows

Newton223

I'm telling people because they have started mixing them with Nizenes, Opiods made in the 50' but deemed to strong and there was an actually discussion to them being classed a WMP but now you by 1kg of them for nothing, you thought Fentanyl and that Tranq is bad enough..........coming to a town like you, and the dealers favourite hobbies are bashing it into cocaine, Heroin, benzos, pregabs and fake Opiod pill like Oxies or fake Srveradol fir example. I think the death from Iso/Met/onitazene

Attachments

• IMG_20240418_215305.jpg
    IMG_20240418_215305.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 9

unclem

most of us are in recovery from opiods. it sounds dangerous if iam understanding you correctly. tylenol and motrin work just as good for pain fuck the opiods.

Newton223

Pills are bright blue instead of pale blue, they are thicker, and instead of the text being a very dark.navy colour it's almost purple, and the code stamp is completely wrong, it shouldn't have no flat parts between the letters.

Plus they taste of chalk and not Diazepam, there is a lot of Bromazolam in them though so they will mess you up if you eat a few.

Newton223

Purple Text.....Fakes

Dark Navy Real

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_222340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_222340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20240419_183639.jpg
    IMG_20240419_183639.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 4

Newton223

most of us are in recovery from opiods. it sounds dangerous if iam understanding you correctly. tylenol and motrin work just as good for pain fuck the opiods.
I'm stuck on 80mg of Methadone a day but don't use anything apart from a few extra BZD'S

unclem

ive taken methadone a hard one to kick. but i went cold turkey but ii wasnt using 80mg, alot less. i dont know what BZD'S are. but i guess if you need methadone for a former herion habit its safer then injecting H. but i would try and get cleaned out as u get older it gets harder to quit the opiods. just my 2 cents.

Newton223

Benzodiazepines, I get them scripted as an add on for epilepsy but only take them a few times a week so as not to destroy my low tolerance and get a physical dependency.

Newton223

oh, i see, for epilepsy, benzos, okay u need them.
Ey, I get 84 5mg (3 a day) but I don't use them like that, more 20/30mg at once if I feel an Aura or 20/30mg if I'm struggling to sleep, so I can sometimes go a week without touching any........learnt the hard way lol 😆

Gainz.

@Gainz. maybe you have some advice for this guy since you've been in similar situation?

Oh boy... This brought up so many bad fuckin memories. Having more drug dealers in my phone than friends... Buying shit online and hoping it arrives... Or that it's even real. Going through someone new and praying it's not straight fet. Not to mention spending several hundred dollars a week so I could function.

I never went through doctors for my stuff, everything I bought was online or through the streets. I was addicted to opioids-opiates and Benzos for... Idk years... Fuckin years!
Quitting bars for me was way harder. But I was taking 4,5,6 bars a day at the end. By the end of my opioid addiction (same time) I found a kid that I could buy his whole sub script for a few hundred bucks. 90 8mg subs would last me all month. Wayyyyyyyyyyy fuckin cheaper than buying hydros and percs, oxy 30s and all that. Went from spending $300-400 a week to that a month. That was pretty huge.

But as far as quitting... You have to want it. I've seen people on the methodone or sub program for years and years and years...

The only way to stop is to stop!
I did something similar, I went from 3 subs and 4 bars a day to as little as possible. I would wait as long as I could until I felt like I was going to lose my shit... Then take a sliver of a piece of sub and a broken piece of a bar. Every time pushing myself to wait longer and longer. It was like a really fucked up game I was playing with myself.
How much torture could I go through before rewarding myself as little as possible.

If course I had set backs... Of course I lied to myself and took a whole sub and whole bar and said I didn't... But I kept working at it and trying to get better.
The mental aspect of quitting bars was fuckin brutal... The physical aspect of quitting subs was... Painful.
Especially since after going to long without subs my stomach would go and I'd end up playing a game of chicken with my toilet 🤣😂.

But eventually it gets better... So much better. You think about them less and less, your first thought in the morning isn't "where's my shit, I need my shit, do I have enough shit to get me through the day"

Some people swear by the cold turkey method... I couldn't do it. I tried.. I couldn't. I had to wean myself off painfully but slowly. It took about 4 months and then about a week of feeling like shit to break free. That was 3 years ago now.

No matter what road you take it's gonna suck, but just keep thinking about how great it will be to wake up without that monster inside!

Newton223

Oh boy... This brought up so many bad fuckin memories. Having more drug dealers in my phone than friends... Buying shit online and hoping it arrives... Or that it's even real. Going through someone new and praying it's not straight fet. Not to mention spending several hundred dollars a week so I could function.

I never went through doctors for my stuff, everything I bought was online or through the streets. I was addicted to opioids-opiates and Benzos for... Idk years... Fuckin years!
Quitting bars for me was way harder. But I was taking 4,5,6 bars a day at the end. By the end of my opioid addiction (same time) I found a kid that I could buy his whole sub script for a few hundred bucks. 90 8mg subs would last me all month. Wayyyyyyyyyyy fuckin cheaper than buying hydros and percs, oxy 30s and all that. Went from spending $300-400 a week to that a month. That was pretty huge.

But as far as quitting... You have to want it. I've seen people on the methodone or sub program for years and years and years...

The only way to stop is to stop!
I did something similar, I went from 3 subs and 4 bars a day to as little as possible. I would wait as long as I could until I felt like I was going to lose my shit... Then take a sliver of a piece of sub and a broken piece of a bar. Every time pushing myself to wait longer and longer. It was like a really fucked up game I was playing with myself.
How much torture could I go through before rewarding myself as little as possible.

If course I had set backs... Of course I lied to myself and took a whole sub and whole bar and said I didn't... But I kept working at it and trying to get better.
The mental aspect of quitting bars was fuckin brutal... The physical aspect of quitting subs was... Painful.
Especially since after going to long without subs my stomach would go and I'd end up playing a game of chicken with my toilet 🤣😂.

But eventually it gets better... So much better. You think about them less and less, your first thought in the morning isn't "where's my shit, I need my shit, do I have enough shit to get me through the day"

Some people swear by the cold turkey method... I couldn't do it. I tried.. I couldn't. I had to wean myself off painfully but slowly. It took about 4 months and then about a week of feeling like shit to break free. That was 3 years ago now.

No matter what road you take it's gonna suck, but just keep thinking about how great it will be to wake up without that monster inside!
That had resonated so much my man, I've had a few tears. Am I cool to message you ? I'm not a weirdo or anything lol

Gainz.

That had resonated so much my man, I've had a few tears. Am I cool to message you ? I'm not a weirdo or anything lol
I don't think you have enough messages to send a private message.. but I'll shoot you one.
Also... I know people don't like to share publicly... but I'm an open book.
(If anything I over share here 🤣😂)
I'll talk about anything in open forums... I know people can relate and sometimes get inspiration from what I've been through.

Gainz.

never seen it happen :LOL:
I'm sure someone has a collection of screenshots 😂😂.
Every once in a while I'll go back and read through old threads... I come across shit and think "I can't believe I said that... Luckily not many people actually believe im telling the truth" 😂🤣😂

Gainz.

should've started a long time ago :LOL:
In 2 days is my 2 year anniversary here... And I post constantly... I'm sure there's some fuckin gold if someone took the time to look through.
2 years of me being me... Oh boy 🤣😂🤣

Newton223

Heya again all. Not been around as the bin lids taking up my time, Gainz. I couldn't chat back with you when I tried.

Going to try to get in touch today my man.