Human Growth Hormone Question

Vail 61

Have had several steroid cycles in my 45 years in the gym. Recently had to get a hernia surgery and decided to stop all the gear except 200 mg test cypionate a week I'll never stop the test in my life. A friend suggested gh to help speed up my recovery ( definitely healing fast for my age my doctor was very happy with the progress) My question is I'm on 4ius of growth hormone daily and I'm feeling so tired, kinda of like the first time I did tren.The guy who suggested I do growth said that is normal and when my gh levels get closer to normal that will go away. Any information on this would be helpful

lineman1007

Have had several steroid cycles in my 45 years in the gym. Recently had to get a hernia surgery and decided to stop all the gear except 200 mg test cypionate a week I'll never stop the test in my life. A friend suggested gh to help speed up my recovery ( definitely healing fast for my age my doctor was very happy with the progress) My question is I'm on 4ius of growth hormone daily and I'm feeling so tired, kinda of like the first time I did tren.The guy who suggested I do growth said that is normal and when my gh levels get closer to normal that will go away. Any information on this would be helpful
Wow, Vail. Good question. It has been some years for me, but I do recall taking gh at night due to it may cause sleepiness. I also remember watching my blood sugar, too because that can cause fatigue.

Vail 61

Wow, Vail. Good question. It has been some years for me, but I do recall taking gh at night due to it may cause sleepiness. I also remember watching my blood sugar, too because that can cause fatigue.
I am taking it at night and I have been sleeping better ( I love that for sure ) I'm watching my blood sugar levels, I didn't even think about that causing my fatigue thanks for the heads up on that. How long did you run the gh from what I'm being told I should atleast run it for 6 months to a year if I want to get all the benefits from it

suppsforlife

for how long you've been using HGH?
are you planning to grow muscles too or just speed up recovery? because 4 IU solely for recovery sounds too much.
HGH can make you feel sleepy, it could be a sign of too high dosage. what is your height/weight/bf%?

Vail 61

for how long you've been using HGH?
are you planning to grow muscles too or just speed up recovery? because 4 IU solely for recovery sounds too much.
HGH can make you feel sleepy, it could be a sign of too high dosage. what is your height/weight/bf%?
I'm on my first month I'm 6' 195 around 15% body fat, I started at 2 ius that's what was suggested for healing. I'm hearing you on maybe I'm taking to much I have a bad habit of doing things like that. Before my surgery I was finishing a cycle and just didn't want to lose all my gains and decided bump it up to 4 and that's when I noticed the fatigue

suppsforlife

because your body could get too high a dosage too fast. 2 IU is enough (theoretically) for your goal. You could stay on 2 IU for a while, and when you start to be physically active again, bump to 4 IU and you're likely to reap more benefits without fatigue.

Vail 61

because your body could get too high a dosage too fast. 2 IU is enough (theoretically) for your goal. You could stay on 2 IU for a while, and when you start to be physically active again, bump to 4 IU and you're likely to reap more benefits without fatigue.

Vail 61

Makes sense to me I went back down to 2 ius yesterday. Thanks for your input I'll probably have more questions as I get deeper into the gh planning on at least going 6 months

Vail 61

I said I would Probably be asking you all for more advice on human growth hormone. I thought I had done my research on this hormone but I'm finding alot of unanswered questions and lack of research on this subject. Today question is ( and I already know to much of a good thing could lead to cancer) if there is a history of cancer in your family you should not use gh my moms sister died from breast cancer. By the way thanks suppsforlife on suggesting dropping from 4 ius to 2ius I feel much better

HGH.to

hgh is a GROWTH hormone. It basically makes your body grow, including cells, organs, and so on and so forth.
cancer is a "cell" too. Therefore, if you already have those cancer cells, yes, HGH can make them grow too (faster than the normally would). In order to be safe, just have a cancer marker test, indicating if you have those cells.

NyangoStar

Gh isn't like a steroid that motivates you and puts you on a linear path of fitness.
The gh goes right to work and causes fast healing and recovery. Everyone I know who has used it for bodybuilding said they were tired and exhausted on it and felt no motivation on it, but it made them blow up like crazy because their body is healing so much and so fast they want to sleep because their body is in recovery mode while on gh. If you feel less motivated that probably means it's working perfectly.

NyangoStar

I said I would Probably be asking you all for more advice on human growth hormone. I thought I had done my research on this hormone but I'm finding alot of unanswered questions and lack of research on this subject. Today question is ( and I already know to much of a good thing could lead to cancer) if there is a history of cancer in your family you should not use gh my moms sister died from breast cancer. By the way thanks suppsforlife on suggesting dropping from 4 ius to 2ius I feel much better
Gh also has anti cancer properties ironically.

Glad someone said to drop to 2ius a day. That is a better dose.