I’m new

Richgainz

Good evening,
My name is rich and I am 31 years old . 32 December 22! I’ve been working out 5 days a week natty for the last year . I have a torn labrum in my left shoulder . Despite that I’m still working out and being careful! I’m interested in gear and getting started does anyone have any suggestions? I’m 5”11 and 182 pounds . I feel I’m not progressing and growing ! Thank you

HGH.to

Hello, I would use gear when you can workout at your best. how long do you estimate to have a full recovery??
anyway, the best way to start is with testosterone alone

Pompsplace

Good evening,
My name is rich and I am 31 years old . 32 December 22! I’ve been working out 5 days a week natty for the last year . I have a torn labrum in my left shoulder . Despite that I’m still working out and being careful! I’m interested in gear and getting started does anyone have any suggestions? I’m 5”11 and 182 pounds . I feel I’m not progressing and growing ! Thank you
welcome Richardgainz
if you need any assistance we could help :)

Richgainz

Hello, I would use gear when you can workout at your best. how long do you estimate to have a full recovery??
anyway, the best way to start is with testosterone alone
I’m working out great, I’m in there every day. The only issue I have is with my shoulder. Anything with external rotation is the problem it tends to sublux. It hasn’t happened in three months. I’ve been being very careful. It’s the worst feeling whenever it pops out of place and then goes back in. Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Gainz.

The shoulder issue definitely concerns me about getting on gear.
But how is your diet?
Are you getting your 3,000/3,800 calories per day? 300g of protein? A gallon of water every day?
Also have you had blood work done yet?
Before getting on gear you need to get bloods done brother... I can't stress enough how important that is!

Richgainz

The shoulder issue definitely concerns me about getting on gear.
But how is your diet?
Are you getting your 3,000/3,800 calories per day? 300g of protein? A gallon of water every day?
Also have you had blood work done yet?
Before getting on gear you need to get bloods done brother... I can't stress enough how important that is!
What’s up brother, my diet is great and I am getting about 3000 cal a day. I also drink a gallon of water a day. If not a little more I have had my blood work done. It was done about six months ago I had my testosterone checked, and it was about 700. the problem with my shoulder is it pops out of place/sublux it hasn’t happened in about three months. Usually when I do anything with external rotation, I am not able to do certain exercises I have pretty much just been working around it benchpress is not an issue, but I have trouble when I go all the way down sometime. I would really like to get the shoulder surgery on the torn labrum eventually but financially I am not there yet. I’ve been dealing with this injury for about six years. Thank you so much for your feedback something that does worry me about gear is on both sides of my family. I have heart problems I have no Known heart problems at this time I’m very healthy I’ve dedicated my life to the gym. I’ve just kind of plateaued at 182 pounds.

Richgainz

welcome abroad man. I guess every second lifter here suffers from shoulder issues (I have some myself) so we're alike.
What’s up brother thank you so much for your reply. Does your shoulder sublux? I tend to have problems when I get into external rotation. I’ve tried PT shit just didn’t work. I haven’t given up though and despite how much of a pain in the ass it is I’m still in the gym five days a week, I still train very hard I’m just very careful what are your thoughts on gear? Should I wait until the shoulder surgery one day when I can afford it? Thank you so much for reaching out.

Richgainz

What’s up brother, my diet is great and I am getting about 3000 cal a day. I also drink a gallon of water a day. If not a little more I have had my blood work done. It was done about six months ago I had my testosterone checked, and it was about 700. the problem with my shoulder is it pops out of place/sublux it hasn’t happened in about three months. Usually when I do anything with external rotation, I am not able to do certain exercises I have pretty much just been working around it benchpress is not an issue, but I have trouble when I go all the way down sometime. I would really like to get the shoulder surgery on the torn labrum eventually but financially I am not there yet. I’ve been dealing with this injury for about six years. Thank you so much for your feedback something that does worry me about gear is on both sides of my family. I have heart problems I have no Known heart problems at this time I’m very healthy I’ve dedicated my life to the gym. I’ve just kind of plateaued at 182 pounds.
Yesterday I took in about 260 g of protein usually it’s been about 220. Should I be eating even more protein?

Gainz.

Yesterday I took in about 260 g of protein usually it’s been about 220. Should I be eating even more protein?

I would be shooting for 300g per day.
Also if you have hit a plateau, take a week off from lifting and just eat. Eat like a crazy person and don't lift. Then go back to your normal routine.

But you seem to have done your research and got bloods done...
The shoulder still worries me because gear can make you stronger than you really are. So you could be putting yourself at risk... don't want to try a pr and drop a few hundred pounds on your neck.
But if you're smart and aware of that... you should be fine.

300-400mg of test for 12-16 weeks then a 4 week PCT.
That's a good place to start

suppsforlife

What’s up brother thank you so much for your reply. Does your shoulder sublux? I tend to have problems when I get into external rotation. I’ve tried PT shit just didn’t work. I haven’t given up though and despite how much of a pain in the ass it is I’m still in the gym five days a week, I still train very hard I’m just very careful what are your thoughts on gear? Should I wait until the shoulder surgery one day when I can afford it? Thank you so much for reaching out.
i've never addressed this issue to a doc, but it is the type of shoulder pain that tends to get worse with my hands being straight up (such as in a pullup).
gear may be helpful, such as Deca and HGH (stacked with some test).
are you sure you need shoulder surgery?