I am new to this forum

suppsforlife

Tapering back doses to 200mg test and 200mg eq / week.
if you run test to keep it high - you can go for it. Otherwise, why would you use Test in case you can't workout? also, why use EQ if you can't workout?
followed by a long PCT(6 months or as needed).
PCT is only to recover natural T levels. 8 weeks (2 months) is maximum. if you can't restore back normal T levels after this point - you need TRT. Also, PCT is for those who have normal T levels before starting the cycle.

HGH.to

Agree with Supps - no need to use EQ if you don't workout. Test only if you need it as a form of TRT.
also, 6 months long PCT is something I've never heard of. Are you trying to get off steroids completely?

Agree with Supps - no need to use EQ if you don't workout. Test only if you need it as a form of TRT.
also, 6 months long PCT is something I've never heard of. Are you trying to get off steroids completely?
Ive done long pct's in the past with great success, primarily use of clomiphene. In some research i did in my grad degree there were cases where shut off bodybuilders all had test levels return to "normal levels" after 6 months of clomiphene, and other studies showed it is safe to use moderate doses up to a year, I have followed this protocol for 10 years with great bloodwork and results.

Question, this is the third tendon I have busted and I am 30, 2 distal bicep tendons and now the larger rotator cuff tendon, Doc said steroids were likely the cause as this is very uncommon and that I should stop all together. I am considering igf1 lr3, TB-500, and bpc-157. Is 3 tendon ruptures in 6 years a common thing for gear use.

PedritoHID

Question, this is the third tendon I have busted and I am 30, 2 distal bicep tendons and now the larger rotator cuff tendon, Doc said steroids were likely the cause as this is very uncommon and that I should stop all together. I am considering igf1 lr3, TB-500, and bpc-157. Is 3 tendon ruptures in 6 years a common thing for gear use.
I've heard with the use of gear you muscles grow faster and you get stronger quicker than your tendons, therefore the tendons injures, also if you use winstrol it will dry your tendons making it easier to get injures. Gurus will tell you how common that is

I've heard with the use of gear you muscles grow faster and you get stronger quicker than your tendons, therefore the tendons injures, also if you use winstrol it will dry your tendons making it easier to get injures. Gurus will tell you how common that is
Yea I always steer clear of winny bc of this, my muscles even with gear grow at a slow rate. Likely bc of the muscle already on my frame and I do not take in massive excess calories (Used to and it worked but it was really difficult to keep the fat and bp down).

Maybe try a low Deca dosage specifically for tendons issues?
This covers it pretty well, Nandrolone was a detriment to tendon healing. GH is great, but im looking for concentrated aspects of the GH i.e peptides, hoping this can be my holy grail to get some tendon health back for the long run.

HGH.to

bobby, HGH and Deca can actually heal them. But of course, do not expect miracles. I know of guys reducing their pains (or maybe completely disappearing) after long run of HGH and/or Deca.

bobby, HGH and Deca can actually heal them. But of course, do not expect miracles. I know of guys reducing their pains (or maybe completely disappearing) after long run of HGH and/or Deca.
Yea GH is great, thats why im looking at the peptices, they are multitudes more potent for the specific effects you are looking for, biggest issue with the peptides is that they don't seem to work systematically as well as GH does, but with long term dosing can reach a suitable systemic level.

AlphaRxLabs

Hello all, I am 30 years old and have dabbled in AAs for the last 9 years. I studied everything pretty in depth to the point where I was competently home brewing/pressing and had fantastic results with training, diet, and workout plans. As I have gotten older, I have become more concerned with health risks, and if maybe I am not as accurate as I believe myself to be. I am joining this forum to help make sure I am in fact making the right calls, and to reeducate myself if I am making the wrong calls. Most of the forums I joined almost 10 years ago have died down in activity, and I want to find an active community with which to share my cycles, and to get the veterans opinions, as well as the new guys opinions who are up to date on all the newest research. i.e EQ was considered pretty safe 9 years ago from what I researched, but recently I've found some articles covering hepatoxicity/liver/kidney damage. I guess I've just gotten less bold and want to take the safest routes to maintainable gains.
Weight 220
Height 5'8
BF: 18-22%
Prescribed medications: High BP medication, diuretics, Albuterol, ritalin(Aspergers).
First off, welcome. It sounds as if you've done your homework, so there most likely isnt a lot that you dont already know when it comes to AAS. There are a lot of laid back guys (me included) that are always willing to help. Good luck.