I need answers about HCG

Butcher0

I have some questions please, If you can advise me on how I can use the HCG and also when is the right time to start my PCT, will be really appreciated.

This week will be my last dose of test, NPP and Tren.
1) Should I start next week the PCT or I should wait a few weeks?

2) I am not sure how much ml of biostatic water I have to use and how much HCG / 1x5000iu I should do per week. for example, I should use 5ml and do 0.5ml every three days?

Also for the Nolvadex, I Should take two pills daily and only when I finish with the HCG?

HGH.to

Depends on Test / Tren esters. If they are Propionate / Acetate, you can start the next week. If it's Cypioante / Enanthate - wait 2 weeks.
I am not sure how much ml of biostatic water I have to use
if your HCG is 5000IU then if you're dissolving in 10 ml, you're going to get 5000 IU per 10 ml (500 IU/ml). If you dissolve it in 20 ml, then it would be 250 IU/ml. I guess you got the point.
how much HCG / 1x5000iu I should do per week.
Usually, about 250-500 IU 1-2x per week and they may increase to 500-1000 IU 2-3x per week.
for example, I should use 5ml and do 0.5ml every three days?
5000 IU per 5 ml means you have 1000 IU per ml. Using 0.5 ml every 3 days means 500 IU x 3 per week which sounds fairly good.
Also for the Nolvadex, I Should take two pills daily and only when I finish with the HCG?
Nolvadex is for PCT. 2 pills daily and then may decrease to 1 pill a day after a week or two. Not important to start Nolvadex when finish with HCG. But you could do it because HCG is likely to increase estrogen, and Nolvadex is for PCT. During PCT you want to keep estrogen lower

suppsforlife

depends on half-life of all steroids you run
for example, I should use 5ml and do 0.5ml every three days?
following HGH's example, that should offer 500 IU per injection of 0.5 ml every 3 weeks which yes, sounds good.
you can use them both. Nolvadex when PCT starts, HCG, usually at the end of cycle until PCT starts.

jiujitsu101

I have some questions please, If you can advise me on how I can use the HCG and also when is the right time to start my PCT, will be really appreciated.

This week will be my last dose of test, NPP and Tren.

2) I am not sure how much ml of biostatic water I have to use and how much HCG / 1x5000iu I should do per week. for example, I should use 5ml and do 0.5ml every three days?

I would take Nolvadex with hcg or clomid and hcg. If you put 5ml in the bottle take .5ml every 3 days and Nolvadex should be about 30mg every other day. Start pct immediately