I need help and advice

Aussie

So everything is going back to normal besides the anxiety but i’ve got another problem now, my stretch marks are getting worse by the week. One is even around an inch thick and 3 inches long. Any way to avoid it?
Stop sucking dick and let your mouth recover

BulkinWes

Son….. you are gonna have a lot of health problems very soon especially using Anadrol. Please for your sake do research and search everything negative at your age man your body isn’t even close to peak I hate to hear and see someone that would even sell it to you they are a POS and I’d really disrupt there way of living for doing that. This stuff isn’t good and Anadrol is the worst out of your cycle I started when I was 20 and now I’m 30 and have to have trt because I messed myself up. Don’t pick it up again till your a minimum of 25 you’re still growing then too but you obviously aren’t going to wait but please take our warning man don’t do it right now it’s not worth it and you still have soooo much to gain naturally at your age your gonna naturally get stronger and bigger let yourself peak to it’s highest potential then do alllll the research you can. Good luck brother and please take our warnings ima ask you again.

suppsforlife

Son….. you are gonna have a lot of health problems very soon especially using Anadrol. Please for your sake do research and search everything negative at your age man your body isn’t even close to peak I hate to hear and see someone that would even sell it to you they are a POS and I’d really disrupt there way of living for doing that. This stuff isn’t good and Anadrol is the worst out of your cycle I started when I was 20 and now I’m 30 and have to have trt because I messed myself up. Don’t pick it up again till your a minimum of 25 you’re still growing then too but you obviously aren’t going to wait but please take our warning man don’t do it right now it’s not worth it and you still have soooo much to gain naturally at your age your gonna naturally get stronger and bigger let yourself peak to it’s highest potential then do alllll the research you can. Good luck brother and please take our warnings ima ask you again.
wise words there