I need help and advice

JesseTX

Im pretty healthy tho, all my organs are fine and i havent done speed in 3 months and dont plan on doing it again. Trt dosage of test isnt that bad but the tren and anadrol was definetly a mistake.
Firstly, you don't know about your internals. You are too young to know the difference.
You haven't completed your development at any rate, so chances are certain functions of your internal system will be stunted or malfunctioning by your late 20s and 30s.
Get off gear, stay off gear.
You need to learn a lot more before you should even consider PEDs.

unclem

Steroids at 16....you gotta be kidding right?!
Might as well just take it all, that's your dosage...all of it.
Whomever suggested you the idea of starting PEDs while still being a teenager should not be involved in this lifesytle....fucking clowns, both of you.

Now, with that out of the way, I'm glad you came in and are trying to do the right thing.
You need to understand you have two different class of compounds on hand.
Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor- which decreases the rate of which your body converts testosterone into estrogen.
Nolvadex is a SERM, selective estrogenic receptor modulator.....which is actually used for pct purpose bit rarely alone. It's often used alongside clomid.
There is a PCT thread which explains dosages for PCT.
jesse the accutane is working.

Vart

Firstly, you don't know about your internals. You are too young to know the difference.
You haven't completed your development at any rate, so chances are certain functions of your internal system will be stunted or malfunctioning by your late 20s and 30s.
Get off gear, stay off gear.
You need to learn a lot more before you should even consider PEDs.
The doctor did some tests for my organs and they are all good but idk it is what it is
Dont care much at this point at least my dick grew by almost an inch so its not all bad😂

JesseTX

The doctor did some tests for my organs and they are all good but idk it is what it is
Dont care much at this point at least my dick grew by almost an inch so its not all bad😂
I know it's hard to not be a child because you are still a kid but I will say it anyway. Don't be a child, and try to understand that what is "fine" now, will likely not be fine in 10 or 20 years....especially if you keep dabling in PEDs.
Give yourself a chance to build naturally

Vart

I know it's hard to not be a child because you are still a kid but I will say it anyway. Don't be a child, and try to understand that what is "fine" now, will likely not be fine in 10 or 20 years....especially if you keep dabling in PEDs.
Give yourself a chance to build naturally
Yes i know all that but it doesnt motivate me that much to stay healthy since i dont have any strong goal to live for still finding out my carrer path but untill then i will try👍

Gainz.

You're only 16 bro.. of course your dick is going to continue to grow. You're still in the middle of puberty. My glorious 🍆 didn't stop growing until my mid twenties. I was getting concerned... I mean how big does 1 really need to be! 🤣

But for real... I highly doubt your gonna be on trt. I don't think you fucked yourself up for life. But were definitely on track.
Finish your 6 week pct, wait a month or 2 and get blood work done. I'm sure you'll be ok.
And I'm not worried about your organs... the amount of shit I've done... I've probably done your body weight in pills. Your body can go through a lot and recover. But you need to let it recover!
I have nothing against getting high with some friends on the weekends and having fun... but coke and meth... bro.... those aren't fucking fun. That's paranoia and delusions mixed with psychosis and rapid health deterioration.

But back to the gear, please leave it alone! Unless you absolutely fucked your endocrine system up and your test levels are below 200, theres no reason to even think about trt. And no reason to jump on a cycle until 25.
It's all risk and no reward. Not to mention, something that you young guys never seem to think of... what you really want today...what you've been dreaming about... probably won't matter or you won't like in a years time. So now at 16 you want to be "fucking jacked and strong" but at 19 you might have a passion for... idk... fucking drag racing, boxing, insert hobby here. So please don't risk the rest of your puberty development and possibly the rest of your life for what you think matters right now.
Plus you know what's way cooler than being jacked in your late teens early 20s... being fucking jacked and strong in your 40s, 50s and 60s. Longevity is a wonderful thing man.
I'm only 35 and yet my kids and all of their friends think I'm superman. They think its so cool that I have muscles, but even more so is I'm the only dad at the park that's running around with the kids. Either playing football or tag. While all the other overweight dads sit on the bench and watch.
Let me tell you... that feeling is better than any drug I've ever done!
But shit like that didn't matter to me at 16... it wasn't even on my radar.
This is why I'm asking... hell I'm begging you... slow down, think about what truly matters.

Vart

You're only 16 bro.. of course your dick is going to continue to grow. You're still in the middle of puberty. My glorious 🍆 didn't stop growing until my mid twenties. I was getting concerned... I mean how big does 1 really need to be! 🤣

But for real... I highly doubt your gonna be on trt. I don't think you fucked yourself up for life. But were definitely on track.
Finish your 6 week pct, wait a month or 2 and get blood work done. I'm sure you'll be ok.
And I'm not worried about your organs... the amount of shit I've done... I've probably done your body weight in pills. Your body can go through a lot and recover. But you need to let it recover!
I have nothing against getting high with some friends on the weekends and having fun... but coke and meth... bro.... those aren't fucking fun. That's paranoia and delusions mixed with psychosis and rapid health deterioration.

But back to the gear, please leave it alone! Unless you absolutely fucked your endocrine system up and your test levels are below 200, theres no reason to even think about trt. And no reason to jump on a cycle until 25.
It's all risk and no reward. Not to mention, something that you young guys never seem to think of... what you really want today...what you've been dreaming about... probably won't matter or you won't like in a years time. So now at 16 you want to be "fucking jacked and strong" but at 19 you might have a passion for... idk... fucking drag racing, boxing, insert hobby here. So please don't risk the rest of your puberty development and possibly the rest of your life for what you think matters right now.
Plus you know what's way cooler than being jacked in your late teens early 20s... being fucking jacked and strong in your 40s, 50s and 60s. Longevity is a wonderful thing man.
I'm only 35 and yet my kids and all of their friends think I'm superman. They think its so cool that I have muscles, but even more so is I'm the only dad at the park that's running around with the kids. Either playing football or tag. While all the other overweight dads sit on the bench and watch.
This is why I'm asking... hell I'm begging you... slow down, think about what truly matters.
Yeah been thinking the same thing. I’ve already lost the drive i had at the start a year go when everything was new and interesting. I go to the gym just 2 times a week now and its probably enough if i skip legs. I know better now after reading ur texts i dont want to do steroids for a long while now if ever again. And i only tried cocain once but speed was a bigger problem i still hear random screaming noises in my head sometimes so never again🙅‍♂️. Anyways thank you for advice really changed my prespective, muscles are just something to work on the side no reason to let it consume my life and ruin my health if i dont compete.

JesseTX

Can you believe this crap....I don't have a strong will to live for...

I'm out. There's too much pussy in here for me.

Gainz.

His depression is from the lack of test his body is making. He shut off his test levels at the height of his puberty. That's definitely going to fuck with him mentally. This is THE MAIN FUCKING REASON WHY A 16 YEAR OLD SHOULDN'T BE ON STEROIDS!!!

But the next few weeks-months are going to be hard. You were going through puberty with more test than you knew what to do with. Then jumped on gear and got even more test. Then your body stopped making it... that's where this lack of motivation and depression is coming from.
I really hope you didn't hurt your development, and in a few weeks your puberty will kick back in. Then a lot of this shity feeling your having will go away.
Hopefully you learned your lesson and walk away from this with a good scare, instead of a lifetime of hardships.
In the meantime there's things you can do to help yourself get back on track. Regular exercise, a clean diet and sleep will help you recover and bring your natural test levels back up.
Focus on getting better, don't sit and wallow in self pity

Vart

His depression is from the lack of test his body is making. He shut off his test levels at the height of his puberty. That's definitely going to fuck with him mentally. This is THE MAIN FUCKING REASON WHY A 16 YEAR OLD SHOULDN'T BE ON STEROIDS!!!

But the next few weeks-months are going to be hard. You were going through puberty with more test than you knew what to do with. Then jumped on gear and got even more test. Then your body stopped making it... that's where this lack of motivation and depression is coming from.
I really hope you didn't hurt your development, and in a few weeks your puberty will kick back in. Then a lot of this shity feeling your having will go away.
Hopefully you learned your lesson and walk away from this with a good scare, instead of a lifetime of hardships.
In the meantime there's things you can do to help yourself get back on track. Regular exercise, a clean diet and sleep will help you recover and bring your natural test levels back up.
Focus on getting better, don't sit and wallow in self
Yeah i dont care that much right now. Theres no reason to feel bad about something in the past, only thing i regret was the tren. Got called autistic multiple times.

Vart

What i meant was theres wasnt alot of motivation to care for my health if i dont know what to do in the future so i just took steroids and drugs and didnt care anymore.

HGH.to

while steroids can be both helpful and detrimental, drugs have no benefits. and steroids can be beneficial as long as you use them right.
a combination of steroids and drugs, especially at your age, carelessly, it's going to predetermine your future. and it's not a bright one. if you continue to do them again, they are going to dictate your future....

Gainz.

while steroids can be both helpful and detrimental, drugs have no benefits. and steroids can be beneficial as long as you use them right.
a combination of steroids and drugs, especially at your age, carelessly, it's going to predetermine your future. and it's not a bright one. if you continue to do them again, they are going to dictate your future....

This needs to be on a billboard!

Vart

True, luckily im not addicted to anything anymore besides snus but that isnt too bad on my body

unclem

once addicted youll always be addicted but maybe not to the degree iam but close. iam addicted to everything even the physco effects of gear. but vart i been sober over 20+ yrs. what is snus?

Gainz.

once addicted youll always be addicted but maybe not to the degree iam but close. iam addicted to everything even the physco effects of gear. but vart i been sober over 20+ yrs. what is snus?

Snuff... chew... gross ass chewing tobacco