I need help and advice

Vart

Im 16 and a half and i started steroids last year around april. My first cylce was test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks and it was pretty bad due to bad diet. Then i went on vacation and had no steroids for a month and half and lost 2kg. Then i had the idea to run tren 200mg for 10 weeks then after that 4 weeks of 50mg a day anadrol. And trt untill now. But i got caught due to a bloated face and friends parents.
Now i want to be clean for a few years.
I have arimidex and nolvadex but idk at what dosages should i run nolva and for how long.

unclem

your going to stun your growth plate, good thing you relized it your way, way to young for gear. theres some other guys on here who no more then me about your noolva, arimidex.

Aussie

Get your doctor to help you. You fucked up and people know now so if your doctor can’t help get a new one. It’s a doctors job to help idiots like you

Aussie

Take this list to your doctor and tell them you need it all checked so we can help you get your shot sorted

Total Testosterone

Free Testosterone

SHBG

DHEA

Estrogen

Progesterone

Prolactin

TSH

T3

T4

LH

FSH

25 hydroxy vit D

Fasting glucose

Fasting insulin

Fasting cortisol

A1C

Liver Panel

Cholesterol

Kidney Panel

RBC

WBC

CRP

PSA if over 40

bobby ricky

Im 16 and a half and i started steroids last year around april. My first cylce was test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks and it was pretty bad due to bad diet. Then i went on vacation and had no steroids for a month and half and lost 2kg. Then i had the idea to run tren 200mg for 10 weeks then after that 4 weeks of 50mg a day anadrol. And trt untill now. But i got caught due to a bloated face and friends parents.
Now i want to be clean for a few years.
I have arimidex and nolvadex but idk at what dosages should i run nolva and for how long.
Vart my boy, what are you thinking. You have your whole life to fuck up your health young man. Please stay away from peds. Do not use them period. Workout like a animal and eat like one too. You haven’t even begun to build a foundation yet. Peds are only the icing on the cake. You haven’t even baked the cake yet . So please listen to this old man who didn’t even touch them till he was 48 years old. You will just fuck up your whole system.👍

Vart

Get your doctor to help you. You fucked up and people know now so if your doctor can’t help get a new one. It’s a doctors job to help idiots like you
Doctor didnt even know much. She thought
My levels will return to normal after a week had to explain to her what they did. Cant really rely on doctors so i will just run nolva

Vart

Take this list to your doctor and tell them you need it all checked so we can help you get your shot sorted

Total Testosterone

Free Testosterone

SHBG

DHEA

Estrogen

Progesterone

Prolactin

TSH

T3

T4

LH

FSH

25 hydroxy vit D

Fasting glucose

Fasting insulin

Fasting cortisol

A1C

Liver Panel

Cholesterol

Kidney Panel

RBC

WBC

CRP

PSA if over 40
I will post it then in a week or two after i get it

Vart

Vart my boy, what are you thinking. You have your whole life to fuck up your health young man. Please stay away from peds. Do not use them period. Workout like a animal and eat like one too. You haven’t even begun to build a foundation yet. Peds are only the icing on the cake. You haven’t even baked the cake yet . So please listen to this old man who didn’t even touch them till he was 48 years old. You will just fuck up your whole system.👍
Will try to keep them away but after i turn 18 idk hard to stay natty after you know what is possible. But definetly never doing tren or anything related with progesterone messes up my dick too much

Aussie

Will try to keep them away but after i turn 18 idk hard to stay natty after you know what is possible. But definetly never doing tren or anything related with progesterone messes up my dick too much
Messed you up because you are a dumb cunt that didn’t do research

Aussie

Vart

Haha more of a problem with lack of money and being sensitive to this and from some research i ve done progesterone messes up your dopamin system so nor-19s arent worth it at all

suppsforlife

Also a question with nolvadex , is 20mg a day for 6 weeks enough?
no. you're likely to need both nolvadex and clomid for 6-8 weeks and in higher doses.
I definitely agree with other people here that you should address it to a doctor and if the doc doesn't help you, go find another. I also agree that you shouldn't have started peds in the first place but if you already did, you do need a harsh PCT now to try to recover your levels back to normal. And yeah, you do need that bloodwork.
Stop using everything now. Prepare Nolvadex and Clomid and may get some HCG. If you don't have any, not a big issue, will try the way it is.
After having your bloodwork, post them here. Try to have another test 2 weeks after last testosterone injection. To my understanding, you've been on test + tren and anadrol. and been on testosterone as TRT for 9 months? what dosage?

Vart

no. you're likely to need both nolvadex and clomid for 6-8 weeks and in higher doses.
I definitely agree with other people here that you should address it to a doctor and if the doc doesn't help you, go find another. I also agree that you shouldn't have started peds in the first place but if you already did, you do need a harsh PCT now to try to recover your levels back to normal. And yeah, you do need that bloodwork.
Stop using everything now. Prepare Nolvadex and Clomid and may get some HCG. If you don't have any, not a big issue, will try the way it is.
After having your bloodwork, post them here. Try to have another test 2 weeks after last testosterone injection. To my understanding, you've been on test + tren and anadrol. and been on testosterone as TRT for 9 months? what dosage?
Yes around 9 months but not all the time i had to take an almost 2 month break because of vacation. Then after 15.8.2022 i did around 200-300 mg of test e a week, but only 100mg(i ran out so was waiting for new test for a cycle but got caught) What dosage of clomid and nolva i can only get 1 of both (nolva 20mg/50tablets and clomid 50mg/50tablets)

unclem

you mentioned you got caught? by customs or somebody else? if you got caught by customs you have to find new address and name.

Vart

you mentioned you got caught? by customs or somebody else? if you got caught by customs you have to find new address and name.
Got caught by my parents. Me and my friend started them together and they called mine and his dealer and he said i sold steroids to my friend not him so they called my parents and had a talk. Sucks a bit at the bright side i get to clear my face of acne, fix my drug abuse and mental issues untill im 18 and can start again.

Aussie

Also a question with nolvadex , is 20mg a day for 6 weeks enough?
Have blood tests to see what’s going on. If your body has re started then don’t worry.
If you haven’t re started after 8 weeks off pct

PCT

Nolvadex

This SERM drug has a common brand name known as Tamoxifen and it is used to block estrogen in the body particularly in the breast region due to the fact that this drug was designed to treat breast cancer in females. It also helps reduce the effect of gynecomastia. Nolvadex is also used during Post-Cycle Therapy to block estrogen just like Clomid. It also helps to stimulate the production of Testosterone to get them back to their normal level.

Benefits of Nolvadex

• It is used to reduce the effects of gynecomastia.
  • Balance the natural hormonal workings in the body.
  • Inhibit the production of estrogen in the body.
  • Enhances the production of natural testosterone in the body.
  • Improves the levels of cholesterol in the body.
Nolvadex Side Effects

• Stomach ache
  • Nausea
  • Constipation
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Headaches
  • Skin irritation
  • Libido loss
  • Constipation

When to take Nolvadex

If you want to use Nolvadex as PCT supplement, it is advisable that you start the dosage cycle about two weeks after finishing a steroid cycle. This will provide your body sufficient time to get rid of the synthetic version of testosterone associated with steroid use.

Nolvadex Dosage

The proper Nolvadex dosage should be 40mg per day for the first two weeks, then 20mg per day for the next two weeks, and then 10mg per day for the remaining couple of weeks.