In a bit of a muddy place

Parameddog

I am 6ft 2Inches and weigh 108kg (238lbs).

Don't smoke, don't drink alcohol at all.

I run Equipoise 600 (400 EQ and 200 Test) 1.5ml 2x a week. Daily winstrol 100. Tiromel.

My goal is to have a clean, protein rich diet, mainly chicken, veg and to boost the protein, shakes.

I have a really hard time keeping my diet clean - PTSD = I eat, Stress = I eat....

Currently being investigated for Autism Spectrum Conditions, in the final elements of being diagnosed or not, Have already been diagnosed with Tourette's (motor Tics mainly but yeah, FUCKITY FUCK), Work is manic - my constant is my wife and my dog and the gym.

I train 6 times a week but 2 of those are cardio days where I do not push to failure or till I fall of the exercise bike - just cardio to keep me alive. The other 4 are back and Arms/Abs - Chest/ shoulders.

35/36 Inch waist
46/47 chest

Total fat mass is 22.9%
Standard muscle mass 59.4%
Visceral fat level 12
BFM 25.1Kg (55lbs)
Fat Free Mass 84.3Kg (185lbs)

These measurements are from a LVL4 certified medical device (Body composition scales)

I appreciate that a calorific deficit is needed to reduce body fat and protein and macros need to be up to retain muscle mass but I struggle with the mental side of life I suppose. I don't struggle with the motivation to get my arse up and go and, I look good when my clothes are on. You certainly can see I work out BUT, take my clothes off and, I guess, you could say I have a negative body image....

I know there are no short cuts but - am I missing something which could help me hit my target of 19% BF?

HGH.to

It seems you know what you're doing. Just... you said winstrol 100 mg per day. that's a pretty large dosage. check your liver and lipid profile. I guess you know you shouldn't be running such a dosage for too long either.

Parameddog

Thanks, I did know but I put it to one side out of vanity. I have bloods next week. I think I will drop to 50 and then 25 and taper it off as I have been on for 6 weeks in total so far. Good shout.

HGH.to

if you're doing fine after 6 weeks of 100 mg/day of winstrol 6 you're lucky enough. not everyone can tolerate it in that dosage for so long. lipids, liver, joint issues...

Parameddog

Mine may be hypertension - it is through the roof - I have added 60mg Propranalol a day but that is insane over a long period of time. That will also have an effect on liver and kidneys so, I am going to have to have more bloods done. No point scarring my kidneys....

EMachine

Hey brother,

First, thank you for your honesty! I felt your message and decided to respond.
How old are you?
Second, stop those insane 100 mg dosages of winstrol! That will hurt you more than you realize, and unless you’re competing, there’s no need for that! 50 mg is more than enough and certainly for no longer than 6 weeks.
3- Equipoise is one of my all-time favorite compounds. Used it for most cycles, especially while bulking, but it’s hard on the kidneys! 600 mg is a good dose. I love 800 mg of equipoise combined with other goodies. This u start with 600 mg? Or did you build it up slowly to that amount?

If your goal is 19% body fat, then I would suggest…a different cycle. For example, test, primo, and anavar…with a solid diet, workout plan and cardio, will downwinders for you.

Now, as far as cardio is concerned, I would like to tell you that if you start doing cardio in the morning while fasting, with perhaps, a cup of coffee, for 45-60 minutes, will get you to 19% or less, in a short time if you’re consistent. What’s your current body fat?

We can talk dosages, as well but, instead of winstrol, I would recommend Clen at 20 mcg to start, once per day…if your have face fat, take it before bed with some melatonin. If your face is not fat, you can take it in the morning with breakfast and you cam even divide your dose it 10 morning then 3-4 hour later another 10. This would be an ideal way toningeiduce your body to Clen. You then, can always adjust your dosages. Always start with smaller dosages and adjust, not the other way around. Does that make since?
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Adjust after. See how your body reacts to the drug. And as always, take all your orals with onega-3 and use Tudca for your liver at 500 mg x 2 per day. Have you had you blood work recently?

HGH.to

Clenbuterol can be a great fat burner. but he said he's having blood pressure issues. And Clen can definitely make blood pressure even worse. Although, giving it a try might be worth it, but only when getting off orals steroids to avoid dangerous spike in blood pressure

Parameddog

Hey brother,

First, thank you for your honesty! I felt your message and decided to respond.
How old are you?
Second, stop those insane 100 mg dosages of winstrol! That will hurt you more than you realize, and unless you’re competing, there’s no need for that! 50 mg is more than enough and certainly for no longer than 6 weeks.
3- Equipoise is one of my all-time favorite compounds. Used it for most cycles, especially while bulking, but it’s hard on the kidneys! 600 mg is a good dose. I love 800 mg of equipoise combined with other goodies. This u start with 600 mg? Or did you build it up slowly to that amount?

If your goal is 19% body fat, then I would suggest…a different cycle. For example, test, primo, and anavar…with a solid diet, workout plan and cardio, will downwinders for you.

Now, as far as cardio is concerned, I would like to tell you that if you start doing cardio in the morning while fasting, with perhaps, a cup of coffee, for 45-60 minutes, will get you to 19% or less, in a short time if you’re consistent. What’s your current body fat?

We can talk dosages, as well but, instead of winstrol, I would recommend Clen at 20 mcg to start, once per day…if your have face fat, take it before bed with some melatonin. If your face is not fat, you can take it in the morning with breakfast and you cam even divide your dose it 10 morning then 3-4 hour later another 10. This would be an ideal way toningeiduce your body to Clen. You then, can always adjust your dosages. Always start with smaller dosages and adjust, not the other way around. Does that make since?
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Adjust after. See how your body reacts to the drug. And as always, take all your orals with onega-3 and use Tudca for your liver at 500 mg x 2 per day. Have you had you blood work recently?
I'm tapering the Winstrol down over next 22 weeks. EQ is ace. Test on its own caused pip beyond belief but EQ with Test - no pain at all.

Omega 3, Tudca and multivits are on my daily treats - wife thinks I am a pill junky at the best of times. I will be going into a 12 week hiatus but it is just getting down to 19% which is a mindfuck. As I get older, I am 50 now, I am finding it increasingly more difficult to reduce BF, which is at 22.9%. AND it is that silly mid-riff area. my upper body is fine, no fat face, arms good, upper abs okay but waist - jeez - its like I have fat squatters....

EMachine

Thanks for pointing that out to me HGH. Appreciate it. If BP is high stand by on clenbuterol. Now, here’s another thing with blood pressure and blood thickness. Sleep apnea will raise your blood pressure more than any steroid. By far! If you snore 💤 loud, perhaps your wife or girlfriend will be the best person to ask, can let you know about your snoring, and please have that checked. The thickness of my blood and BP decreased significantly after I was diagnosed and started to use this fricking looking mask daily.

My insurance co. gave me a watch looking device that I wore around my wrist, and I slept with it on for 1 night. According to that watch, I stopped breathing 21 times during my sleep. Also, it showed that I woke up 4 times during the night. Anyways, after meeting with the doctor and going over the results, I was honestly scared. 21 fucking times??? Shit, I waited 3-4 days after that to receive the machine. I don’t go anywhere without it. When I travel abroad, o take it with me. Everywhere! The quality of my life has significantly improved since.

EQ will raise your blood pressure significantly as well. I attribute my blood pressure early on, on my competitive days on EQ. Go back down to 300 mg and check your levels daily. It’s my favorite compound along with test and primo. But really bad for BP.

Parameddog

Cool - thanks. I will take all of that on-board and work with it.

My BP has always been high since having been diagnosed with PTSD. It is, however, higher since I have been using EQ. Once I have finished this cycle and have compared bloods before, during and after I will rethink what compounds to use. I've binned the winstrol for the time being and no training for 4 days (I woke up feeling like death warmed up - manflu) and will give myself some time to recover.

Parameddog

Frustrating.

Over the last 3 years I have tried various different cycles - all compounds appear to increase my BP. Test, Tren, DBol, Anavar, Winstrol and now EQ (which is EQ & Test mix...) - I am doomed. I hit a plateau on the natural side of things and, apart from a few years in my younger twenties, have tried to be natty - yeah, great but, you want more. I get why professional athletes dope, I really do.

HGH.to

It's actually "normal" for steroids to increase blood pressure. all of them. but some do it more than others. For example, Dbol, Anadrol, Tren, and EQ are among the ones with the highest chances of doing it. But then again, even test alone could...

Parameddog

You're right. I have tried cycles of Test E,Cyp etc and all have increased my #BP - not into the hypertensive crisis range but enough for nosebleeds, headaches and eye soreness.... I am lucky to have a GP who willingly increases my BP meds.

HGH.to

maybe try some changes in diet and workout? I mean, a more cholesterol friendly diet, more water, more cardio exercises? Not trying to say that you haven't tried it all yet, just a reminder

Parameddog

Very good pointers - my diet does need adjusting. I do all the right things - buy the right food and then order a McDonalds - I mean, I am 50, I regret eating it as soon as.... On the hydration side I am good - it is all diet related IMHO. Yeah, you're right, I need to buckle up and drive that diet!