Info

Genetic freak39

I’ve been on my cycle now going on seven weeks,I’ve been running steady test at 500mg a week,Deca at 200mg a week and Tren E at 250mg a week.I don’t do good with Arimidex or Clomid. It just doesn’t work properly I have to use letrozole to counter Gyno. Needing advice if I use Letrozole eod,Will it effect my gains or mess up my Test levels weekly. I was informed if I use lectures all every day that it could drop my estrogen levels too low and end up messing up a lot of gains. Any advice would help. Also advice on my milligram doses per week. I’m 5’6 beginning of my cycle. My weight was 165 pounds seven weeks in now and I’m 193 pounds.

Genetic freak39

god you put on some size 165 to 190's thats great.
Yes ikn I’ve been amazed at the gains. for the first five weeks my diet was incredible. The amount of protein and food I was consuming was almost unbearable in the past two weeks. I’ve had to cut my diet in half because I had gotten so uncomfortable and put on so much size that it was hard to sleep at night and I just felt so bloated that I was uncomfortable. My last seven weeks which I’m on now. I’ve been taking Tren E. To try to keep size and also cut up I was taking equipoise for the first four weeks and had to stop and replaced it with deca cause my blood pressure was up so high I was losing my vision and I just felt nasty.

Welcome and damn my man that’s some size. I don’t have an answer to your question, I use arimidex myself and never come off so clomid is not even on hand at the moment but I’m sure someone here will have that answer for ya.

HGH.to

Clomid for anti-estrogen (or gyno) is ineffective
Why is arimidex not helpful for you?
Only Test and Deca are aromatizable. you could use Letro for controlling estrogen (and gyno) or could go for Nolvadex for gyno control only.
Yet, letrozole is very powerful. every other day use could be just right or could be too much or not enough. it won't only depend on the dosage but on your likelihood to aromatize. So, it's highly individual. The best way to tell how it works? bloodwork. or at least "listen to your body".

Genetic freak39

Only Test and Deca are aromatizable. you could use Letro for controlling estrogen (and gyno) or could go for Nolvadex for gyno control only.
Yet, letrozole is very powerful. every other day use could be just right or could be too much or not enough. it won't only depend on the dosage but on your likelihood to aromatize. So, it's highly individual. The best way to tell how it works? bloodwork. or at least "listen to your body".
Thankyou

Genetic freak39

Also, I’m using Sustanon 250,And test cyp 250 usually I’ll pin Sustonane on Monday and cypionate on Wednesday. Do you think it would be smarter to do both of my test Pins on the same day?

suppsforlife

What's the point of using Sustanon and Test Cyp? I mean, you can go for it, no probs, but you can go for just one. And splitting dosage is the best way, don't run on the same day.
also, letrozole is very powerful, at your dosages, you're extremely unlikely to need it every other day. I highly doubt you do

Genetic freak39

What's the point of using Sustanon and Test Cyp? I mean, you can go for it, no probs, but you can go for just one. And splitting dosage is the best way, don't run on the same day.
also, letrozole is very powerful, at your dosages, you're extremely unlikely to need it every other day. I highly doubt you do
Great thanks.I’ve felt splitting my Test Pins was correct.I’ll keep it the same

Demi.Human

With letro it's not just how hard it hits your E levels, it's a harsh drug in general with side effects similar to the menopause.

IME letro works magic  if you get gyno on Tren, I'd strongly recommend buying different brands of arimadex and tamoxifen or even raloxifene, raloxifene worked better on gyno for me than tamoxifen. Try differing doses, or if you aren't getting sides, just don't use ancills.

I've had Tren gyno, I fixed that by loading on caber for a couple of days then going 60mg of moxi and 2.5mg of letro daily, for 2 weeks then reduced dose. Done, no surgery. I've also had original variety gyno, easy fix with arimadex and 40mg raloxifene daily.

In a nutshell, I'd be surprised if the letro wasn't affecting your ability to do everything you need to do grow.

suppsforlife

IME letro works magic  if you get gyno on Tren,
better, as you said, go for caber if you experience gyno on tren.
I'd strongly recommend buying different brands of arimadex and tamoxifen or even raloxifene, raloxifene worked better on gyno for me than tamoxifen
everyone's different. lots say that tamoxifen works better to control gyno than arimidex or even aromasin.
Try differing doses, or if you aren't getting sides, just don't use ancills.
100% agree!

Gainz.

Have you tried mast?
Mast can keep your est low and it's not nearly as harsh as the other Ai's.
Not to mention... It makes you feel and look great.
Every time I high test, tren (sometimes deca) I run mast. I've yet to have any high est sides.