injection sites

fighter1984

hey brothers

i was just wondering where peoples prefered spots to inject and why 

i also was wondering some of the tricks to reduce soreness in the sites 

B

Burrr

I'm all about the quads. You can see what youre doin' and hold the syringe with 2 hands. You can also move up and down the leg a little s as to not pin the same spot. Glutes come in second place, but its harder to see and I cant hold the pin nice and steady with two hands.

Dolf

I agree with burrr on the quads, but you have the same control with 2 hands on pecs too which is why they're my second favorite pinning spot.

3rd_levelup

I love quads they are my absolute favorite to pin. Sitting in a chair gives you such tight steady control much more than reaching around twisted hitting a glute. I also feel that guys don't take their time and inject slowly. It takes me almost 30 seconds to unload 2mils and afterwards I massage the muscle to work the oil in. 

Turning 40

3rd_levelup said:
</p><p>I love quads they are my absolute favorite to pin. Sitting in a chair gives you such tight steady control much more than reaching around twisted hitting a glute. I also feel that guys don't take their time and inject slowly. It takes me almost 30 seconds to unload 2mils and afterwards I massage the muscle to work the oil in. </p><p>
</p><p>Ditto everything 3rd said, warm the oils (aim for body temp) and use as thin a needle as your oil will permit.</p>

csancheezy

to add to what these guys said is to insert the needle by just using your wrist in a slight snapping motion like you are throwing a dart. Also when I insert the needle at a very straight 90 degree angle and pull it out the same way it seems to reduce PIP. I use a heating pad to heat my oils for about five or so minutes before injecting which makes it more smooth. and  My favorite would have to be delts because the are very accesible, and the next is quads bc I can pin mine with a 5/8' =). And like one of my homies used to say, "there is no need for pippy gear" if the stuff is done right you should not be getting walloped every time, the  test prop I get is so smooth I can forget where I injected on my quads.

Outlawthing

Pecs are my favorite  then glutes next right delt next can't  use left delt always get a weird skin rash for some reason no pain   have not managed a successful quad injection yet with any compound even my trt  watched videos did all the tricks with injection let my wife do it (FYI big mistake:)

D

Dont_trip

The reason you get a skin rash in your left delt is because oil is leaking out of the muscle and going sub q.It will cause a rash on your arm,When doing a felt injection if you got some nice meaty delts 2ml can go in fine but make sure you take your sweet time pinning 30 seconds per ml and then once your done injecting leave the needle in for 15-20 seconds allowing the oil to disperse.You will no longer get the rash I can guarantee you that.

csancheezy

a ton of trouble with quads until I switched to a 25ga 5/8' pin, I was using one inch and it was unecessary. I can do a half cc in each side to make it even easier. when I pull that 5/8 out it doesnt even seem like anything went in at all. Have you tried 5/8? Have you tried only pinning a half cc (guess depends on your current cycle and pin schedule a little)..?

fighter1984

I use a 1 inch pin bacause I can control how far it goes in but that sounds good I'll try a smaller pin i might like it a lot more thanks for the response

piston

Like dontTrip said above slow and steady pin is key why rush ? And the red rash is true too and usually come with shallow injections. Target a good section of whatever muscle groups you are poking and take your time !   As for pin the normal 23 to draw and 25 to unload. Heating is a must I run under hot water for a min of 30 seconds. Flows smooth :)

Dolf

I'm not keen on using 5/8 pins. Doctors give IM shots with 1 inch and 1 1/2 needles for a reason. Even your flu shot in the delt is 1 inch pin. 

siegmund

I also use 25g 5/8 on quads ,but generally when I was running tren ..it seemed to keep the cough away .. I also really don't have any fat on my quads .

Outlawthing

I have never went below 1 inch needle  I use  23 gauge on most tried 25 Feels like I'm gonna break the thing does seem to pin with less pain  

csancheezy

been successful with the 5/8 pin, my quad muscles have no fat on them really so it works. I was having to much pain and trauma at the site with the one inch, thats just me though, got the idea from ole sieggy boy. I dont think the one inch is a golden rule, just what works for alot of peeps, I would say try it, because you dont know until you try. 

FillTheSyringe

surprised nobody mentioned lats. Lats can hold a ton of oil (assuming you have a back and don't only do curls) and are painless. If you are big enough you'll need someone to pin you, or to press your elbow against a doorframe to reach around to pin. Go straight back into the lat, not from the side.

I also like doing triceps

piston

Funny you mention this fill I use to hit the late all the time and traps too. I do not bit late all that often anymore because it is very awkward to pin like that if pinning solo. You are right though even mid size late can hold lots oil :)