injection sites

fighter1984

I was so scared the first time I almost didn't do it because the nerves were killing me then when it's over its like that wasn't so bad

Chazzycharlie

Delts are all I've ever pinned, although I've only done 3 cycles of prop '6 weeks, 8 weeks and 12 weeks', I drew blood from my glute on my very first pin and that was enough to turn me off, ive never thought about anywhere else as I never have a problem with delts..... Is there anything to be said for injection site growth? my delts seem to be surpassing the rest of my body, size and strength.

Outlawthing

inject site growth is unlikely imo. Maybe swelling from the injection aas makes changes in your hormones that cause the growth there is no proof to confirm either way but if it where true my ass would be huge cause I have pinned many a harpoons there 

BigEddie913

I agree that injection site "growth" is most likely due to swelling and in my case I got an infection in a delt. Delt looked huge but was a pain to drain. 

austing0525

I would have to say my favorite spot is the quads. You can see what your doing, use both hands, have a little better control when pinning.work a couple of different spots befor switching legs. Glutes next ... Have yet to try delts or pecks..

Apex Peptides

Injection site hypertrophy is a myth. Quads are certainly the easiest for most people to reach, but often leave you limping for a week. I like rotating between delts, glutes and then...quads. Dang those quad injects can be rough!!

stoneblack

I have been pinning in my quads with 1'' pin.  trying to reach around and hold the needle still is insane. I stick with my quads and every time I begin a new cycle, my leg gets stiff and the juice pain goes down towards my knee. the pip is either from the nerve I tapped into or just simply its foreign again to my immune system and usually goes away after the 3rd week.