Input please

Genetic freak39

why would you go anywhere else when u got tried & true sources wright here!
Because I don’t personally know you.The source I asked about numerous people at my gym said was an awesome source I seen the gear from them,But was asking outside people if they ever got from Gomesia.The game has changed from back in the early 2000s when I used to go myself to Mexico and come home with plenty..if you get a chance check out there site tell me what you think.appreciate your feedback

unclem

Because I don’t personally know you.The source I asked about numerous people at my gym said was an awesome source I seen the gear from them,But was asking outside people if they ever got from Gomesia.The game has changed from back in the early 2000s when I used to go myself to Mexico and come home with plenty..if you get a chance check out there site tell me what you think.appreciate your feedback
i heard of gomesia but no reviews ill look up the reviews.

Genetic freak39

I’ve checked reviews there’s not many.But a couple guys from my gym showed me there gear and they said it really works well. They purchased the Dave Palumbo test kit.And it tests out perfectly..They said you get what you purchase in 2-5 days anywhere in the us.They tested napsgear test products and it was underdosed.Thanks for your reply