Intro

suppsforlife

that's what most bros dream about! if you want to lose even more fat, may add Clen the next cycle. not a steroid, but works great with steroids!

HGH.to

Welcome. Have you lost anything during PCT? lots of bros are worried here about losing gains during PCT

Welcome. Have you lost anything during PCT? lots of bros are worried here about losing gains during PCT
Good question. Surprisingly, no. If anything, maybe a little more definition. I lift 5 to 6 days a week and drink protein shakes every day with recovery/boost supplements on days I work out. I think at my age if I started going less frequently I would definitely plateau or decline though. Truth is I was never fond of working out, but feeling/looking good after quite a few years of being a sloppy mess has changed my outlook. I'm glad I did. I was always paranoid about performance enhancing drugs because of the shit online and in the news. Like anything else, if used responsibly and not overdone, they are damn effective.

suppsforlife

Good question. Surprisingly, no. If anything, maybe a little more definition. I lift 5 to 6 days a week and drink protein shakes every day with recovery/boost supplements on days I work out. I think at my age if I started going less frequently I would definitely plateau or decline though. Truth is I was never fond of working out, but feeling/looking good after quite a few years of being a sloppy mess has changed my outlook. I'm glad I did. I was always paranoid about performance enhancing drugs because of the shit online and in the news. Like anything else, if used responsibly and not overdone, they are damn effective.
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what everyone needs to know.

HGH.to

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what everyone needs to know.
agreed, too many out there can't realize that roids are effective and safe if properly used. and gains do stay as long as everything is done properly.
unfortunately, many run a cycle and stop watching out for their diet and training regimen as soon as the cycle stops (many without even running a PCT plan) so that's obvious you lose your gains!