Intro

garrett1

Hi, I'm a powerlifter/ bodybuilder. I focus on compound exercises like bench press, shoulder press, pull up, deadlift, squat, etc. I then throw in traditional bodybuilding exercises like barbell curls, tricep extensions, crunches, leg curls, etc, to maximize mass and create balance, shape, and proportion. My bodyweight is 163 pounds and my body fat percentage is around 19.6%. At this moment, my main goal is to build a hard, thick, strong, and massive body. I have recently been successful in gaining a great deal of mass and strength. However, my body fat has remained constant even as I have increased my muscle mass and strength. So, I'm still working on that aspect especially when it comes to nutrition. Will update if I have any success.

M

Mister A

Hey brother. How old are you and how tall are you? How long have you been training? Just trying to gain some perspective here. Lots of knowledgeable guys here who can help you maximize your training and nutrition.

Pankration

Sounds like we might have a similar body type.  I found that I get the best results when. I do powerbuilding exercises. I found that StrengthCalc has great workout routines.  Diet is a big piece of the pie but I think the training intensity and routine changes your body.  I've done BJJ and wrestling since '92 and I have a thick ass neck and my forearms are an inch smaller than my bi's.  Even when I weighed 155 my body didn't change much but when I did body part specific training or FTS7 I change dramatically. 

siegmund

welcome and I agree with mister a ,what's your height ,because at 5'. 5'2". That's nit a bad weight if your more 5'8" you should be holding 180-185 off cycle ... Need up most anabolic substance FOOD.

Pumped

Welcome garrett, you've come to the right place as there are plenty of family here that will help you drop that bf.