Introducing myself

My names Chris thanks for having me here. I lm 39 a military vet and a family man. I do HVAC for a living and got into this realm when I was diagnosed low T at only 37 years of age. I tried the androgel route, that did not work….then trt clinic which in my opinion is a scam as it is way too expensive. No I currently pin 250mg test cyp at 1ml twice a week and feel amazing. Trying to watch my diet and workout as much as I can. Again thanks for having me.

HGH.to

Hello and welcome. first off, thank you for your service.
lots of guys start their "self" TRT solely because TRT clinics are extremely expensive.
and yes, you definitely should watch your diet and workout if you want to get there.
as for Testosterone 250 mg pined twice a week - that's a fairly good cycle, although the dosage seems pretty high (500 mg/week) for a beginner. Anyway, that's a doable cycle, yet, keep your T dosage so your T levels would be in the normal upper T range. Keeping T levels higher can cause various health issues. You only keep them higher during the cycle to get to your goals.

Hello and welcome. first off, thank you for your service.
lots of guys start their "self" TRT solely because TRT clinics are extremely expensive.
and yes, you definitely should watch your diet and workout if you want to get there.
as for Testosterone 250 mg pined twice a week - that's a fairly good cycle, although the dosage seems pretty high (500 mg/week) for a beginner. Anyway, that's a doable cycle, yet, keep your T dosage so your T levels would be in the normal upper T range. Keeping T levels higher can cause various health issues. You only keep them higher during the cycle to get to your goals.
Thanks for the input any and all is appreciated. My T was at 1800 last blood work I am going to be breaking the ml down soon to say .7 twice a week then .5 if I can get away with it and still feel great.

BigZeus

My names Chris thanks for having me here. I lm 39 a military vet and a family man. I do HVAC for a living and got into this realm when I was diagnosed low T at only 37 years of age. I tried the androgel route, that did not work….then trt clinic which in my opinion is a scam as it is way too expensive. No I currently pin 250mg test cyp at 1ml twice a week and feel amazing. Trying to watch my diet and workout as much as I can. Again thanks for having me.
Welcome man and thank you for your service!

Gainz.

Welcome brother, trt is a amazing life changing thing.
1,800 is a very high but good number for a cycle. Way too much for a cruise tho. After this blast you want to be pinning 125-150mg a week (or two 75mg pins)
What was your est?

Welcome brother, trt is a amazing life changing thing.
1,800 is a very high but good number for a cycle. Way too much for a cruise tho. After this blast you want to be pinning 125-150mg a week (or two 75mg pins)
What was your est?
Estrogen was well within range I think like 30 I don’t have it in front of me