Introduction

ObsessedWithit

Planning on doing cycle #2 in the near future. First cycle I did 500mg a week test e. Along with that I took aromasin everyday. I understand now that ai's are to be taken only as needed. Which I I will do on this next cycle.

I was able to build a decent amount of muscle but I didn't quite have the definition in my body I'd like to have. Just big (compared to how I used to look) and soft. I wanted to add in a very mild steroid like anavar to help me achieve the more vascular/defined look I'm seeking.

Would this be a good addition to get the results I'm looking for? Or is there a better compound that would be better suited to help me accomplish this.

Not interested in any 19nors due to my predisposition to acne and fear of balding lol.

Welderman

Test e 500/wk x 12 weeks.
Var 50mg divided in 2 doses last 8 weeks of cycle.
Or.
Test e 500/wk x 12 weeks.
Winstrol 50mg divided in 2 doses last 6 weeks of cycle.

Personally I would go with option #2 with winstrol.

Plenty of cardio and clean diet

Welderman

Anavar and winstrol both can cause hair loss if you are genetically predisposed to it. Tbol doesn't cause hair loss, just something to think about

ObsessedWithit

Anavar and winstrol both can cause hair loss if you are genetically predisposed to it. Tbol doesn't cause hair loss, just something to think about
Everyone in my family had or still has hair into their late 50s and early 60s. But I suppose I will find out if dht's will accelerate that.

Follow up questions
1. Is turinabol a dht?
2. Anavar is a more mild steroid than winstrol which makes it less prone to typical sides like acne/hair loss/dry achy joints. Ect . Is this correct?

suppsforlife

Everyone in my family had or still has hair into their late 50s and early 60s. But I suppose I will find out if dht's will accelerate that.

Follow up questions
1. Is turinabol a dht?
2. Anavar is a more mild steroid than winstrol which makes it less prone to typical sides like acne/hair loss/dry achy joints. Ect . Is this correct?
no, Tbol is not DHT derived. is derived from testosterone.
yes, anavar is milder than winstrol hence less prone to side effects. but they are still likely to occur if you're prone to them

BodyGear

Tbol is not DHT.
Anavar is your way to go if you want to save your hair. Anavar is the safest steroid for hair (although can accelerate hair loss too) alongside Primo and Deca. These are your steroids to "keep hair"

ObsessedWithit

How comparable are tbol and var in terms of the way it will make your physique look and performance wise?

Does tbol have the insane pumps side effect? My job is pretty labor intensive at times and at times requires a good amount of lower back work. Which I've heard anavar is notorious for.

Last edited:

JackForr

used anavar myself (but can't compare to tbol as I never used it)
I did great at getting drier and somehow more muscular. more strength too.
I heard that tbol won't help change physique too much. just increases more endurance. but can't say from first hand experience though...

ObsessedWithit

used anavar myself (but can't compare to tbol as I never used it)
I did great at getting drier and somehow more muscular. more strength too.
I heard that tbol won't help change physique too much. just increases more endurance. but can't say from first hand experience though...
Thanks for the first hand experience. What kind of sides did you get from var

suppsforlife

sides are very different from a person to another. I personally had nothing else than pumps in the gym with a better muscle definition. but there are people who may not tolerate it as well.
PS: everyone gets test suppressed from it and elevated liver enzymes. is likely to change cholesterol values too (but i haven't checked them, lol).

BiggyBill

Everyone’s eating eggs with Anavar. No worries. At least as long as you don’t have already cholesterol issues and you’re not prone to them