Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

kevin2bad

I have placed multiple orders and can say I have never had a issue, always the best prices even a buy 3 get 1 free, very discreet and fast shipping never dissatisfied. I order ultima pharmaceuticals brand, tren a 100 and ultima oxy... being 6 weeks in at 600mg of tren a week and 100mg oxy I have put on 16 solid pounds. Definitely recommend and will continue business...

kevin2bad

I have placed multiple orders and can say I have never had a issue, always the best prices even a buy 3 get 1 free, very discreet and fast shipping never dissatisfied. I order ultima pharmaceuticals brand, tren a 100 and ultima oxy... being 6 weeks in at 600mg of tren a week and 100mg oxy I have put on 16 solid pounds. Definitely recommend and will continue business...

Attachments

• 20230211_144103.jpg
    20230211_144103.jpg
    1,011.6 KB · Views: 4

sampson

Made a recent order off of irondaddy.to, had to order 2x due to bitcoin issue. First order cancelled no bother. Order process was easy enough. Awaiting my package. Ordered from uk source and am in the uk. Still within the delivery window of 12 days which is advertised. I’m in no rush for the product, will update when received.
Still waiting?

infinitenexus

Tried to leave a review for iron-daddy and got the same thing, unable to. It just tells me to login, even though I'm already logged in.

First order with iron-daddy went well, anavar that worked as it should. My most recent order was dianabol and looks like I got some sugar pills. 3 weeks, diet and workouts on point, gained a total of 1 pound. Not even any water weight gained. I left a review saying that dianabol was bunk and they removed it. I opened a ticket with iron-daddy about it and they've ignored it. I won't be using them again.

IronDaddy

I ordered Anavar 10 from iron daddy and one of their suppliers had an issue with their press to produce the tablets. I contacted support and not only were they fast about replying, they were even faster about REPLACING my order! Before i could blink shit or fart my new order was in my mailbox! I have ZERO complaints about iron daddy! Been a customer for 2 years and they just gained me until I’m no longer able! Keep up the good work iron daddy
Thanks a lot for your reviews! We greatly appreciate it!
This site is not allowing me to leave you a review. It's telling me to register or login, both of which are done. ??
Same thing for me
Talk to administrator and they will fix. Had same problem 👍
Indeed, you should talk to an administrator. It's a forum issue.
Did you get your order? They just told me their warehouse is closed 2 weeks.
Everyone who ordered from us will surely receive their orders! Be sure about that.
Tried to leave a review for iron-daddy and got the same thing, unable to. It just tells me to login, even though I'm already logged in.

First order with iron-daddy went well, anavar that worked as it should. My most recent order was dianabol and looks like I got some sugar pills. 3 weeks, diet and workouts on point, gained a total of 1 pound. Not even any water weight gained. I left a review saying that dianabol was bunk and they removed it. I opened a ticket with iron-daddy about it and they've ignored it. I won't be using them again.
We never ignore any tickets and we never sell bunk. If you opened a ticket you will get a response. Also, we work only with reputable manufacturers that thousands of customers use without any issues. There's a reason there are so many people leaving positive reviews. Also, you said your first order went well and it worked as it should. Then Dbol is "sugar pills". Anavar is more expensive so it simply doesn't make sense. We never scam and we never sell bunk products. Have a nice day.

infinitenexus

Thanks a lot for your reviews! We greatly appreciate it!

Indeed, you should talk to an administrator. It's a forum issue.

Everyone who ordered from us will surely receive their orders! Be sure about that.

We never ignore any tickets and we never sell bunk. If you opened a ticket you will get a response. Also, we work only with reputable manufacturers that thousands of customers use without any issues. There's a reason there are so many people leaving positive reviews. Also, you said your first order went well and it worked as it should. Then Dbol is "sugar pills". Anavar is more expensive so it simply doesn't make sense. We never scam and we never sell bunk products. Have a nice day.
Can you please explain why, with my diet and workouts spot on, taking 30mg/day of ultima dbol I have gained only a single pound in nearly a month? Not even any water weight, which dianabol is known for.

As I said, my first order went well but I’m very unhappy with this one. When I left an appropriate review on the product it was deleted, my ticket has been ignored, and the product was junk. I won’t be ordering from iron-daddy again and I will be telling the other gear users at my gym about my experiences.

IronDaddy

Can you please explain why, with my diet and workouts spot on, taking 30mg/day of ultima dbol I have gained only a single pound in nearly a month? Not even any water weight, which dianabol is known for.
Then why there are thousands of people using Ultima Dbol with great results? Ultima is a popular brand that many use!
my ticket has been ignored,
Once again, we never ignore any tickets.
I won’t be ordering from iron-daddy again and I will be telling the other gear users at my gym about my experiences.
It's all up to you, we just try to come to an understanding and help you. As long as you don't really want it, we just wish you good luck then and hopefully, you'll find what works for you best.

IronDaddy

Additionally, do not forget that Iron Daddy is a supplier/reseller. We do not manufacture Ultima products. Nevertheless, we're 100% sure that they produce 100% quality products considering there are a lot of people using their products with high success. You could argue that a manufacturer is unworthy if you provide a lab test indicating the low quality. Pretty sure you can't provide that, considering they are of high quality.
Just check the reviews both here and here with real photos from real people. As you can see, everyone is happy with the products they receive from our site.
Anyway, pretty sure this will not change your mind, we just wanted to clarify a couple of things. So good luck to you sir.

Javier T

Estoy feliz de haber encontrado esta página y poder comprar productos de buena calidad, ya estoy en mi segunda compra, la primera llegó a tiempo y era un producto genuino. gracias papá de hierro

Hey iron brothers! I’ve stumbled across your website after my sources went dark and was wondering about shipping to Australia. Is there a specific warehouse or brand I should be using or does anyone have any personal experience ordering to aus?

IronDaddy

Estoy feliz de haber encontrado esta página y poder comprar productos de buena calidad, ya estoy en mi segunda compra, la primera llegó a tiempo y era un producto genuino. gracias papá de hierro
:love:
Hey iron brothers! I’ve stumbled across your website after my sources went dark and was wondering about shipping to Australia. Is there a specific warehouse or brand I should be using or does anyone have any personal experience ordering to aus?
Yes, for shipping to Australia, we recommend International Warehouses with the brands Ultima, Hilma, or Hemi. These have the highest success rate to go through the rough Australian customs.

Bulkbuilder1992

@IronDaddy, based in the US, what warehouse do you recommend?
How many days for delivery?
Thanks
I ordered from them and so far it has continued to say shipping label created …. No response after emailing as well so far .

IronDaddy

When can we expect cabaser that's not international to be back in stock?
It depends on our suppliers.
@IronDaddy, based in the US, what warehouse do you recommend?
How many days for delivery?
Thanks
Delivery can vary depending on various factors. Doesn't matter which warehouse (or brand) you choose - they are all of the high quality.
I ordered from them and so far it has continued to say shipping label created …. No response after emailing as well so far .
Open a ticket and you're going to get an answer as soon as possible. No worries.
Sometimes the mail can take a week to show package is received. I’ve had my package delivered before and it still said label created 😂
Yes, sometimes there are logistic issues. The point is - follow the instructions in the tickets and there's nothing to be worried about.