Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

IronDaddy

Iron Daddy: Thank you!!!!
So let me tell a little sorry about these guys. I ordered and it never showed up 3 weeks went by and nothing. I had been in talks with Daddy the entire time keeping them posted. On the 4th week guess what these amazing guys did, they re-shipped the dam thing in full and its now in my possession while the 1st package is eather lost or stolen. So don't let anyone tell you these guy don't stand 100% behind there delivered Guarantee. I honestly won't ever look anywhere else and I recommend you do the same. Thanks guys your the fucking best.....
Huge thanks for your review! Appreciate a lot!
I got lucky, first ever experience purchasing gear and these guys have probably spoiled me. Prices are fair, shipping is consistent and discreet and tracking is accurate. Their support system is on point, prompt responses with above and beyond satisfaction.
Thanks for your review!

Jxwalker17

I ordered from these guys and no response… I have looked at a bunch of sites and they usually respond pretty quick. Will update but so far not good.

Jxwalker17

Placed my 1st order today. Excellent reviews and great website! I'm excited. I did have to open a ticket so I'm looking forward to hearing back! Thank you!
Did you ever hear back and get your stuff? I’ve been waiting for 3 days since I created a ticket I think this shits wack?

lefty

i was curious if test suspension comes in oil, when i use water based the area is very painful for couple days and i cant lift ie squats , lifts needing leg push for overhead lifts , i love what TS does but i lose lift days and its done eod so its constant hip, quad pain
am i just being a wimp? should i just suck it up, there are days i can hardly walk.-thanks

i was curious if test suspension comes in oil, when i use water based the area is very painful for couple days and i cant lift ie squats , lifts needing leg push for overhead lifts , i love what TS does but i lose lift days and its done eod so its constant hip, quad pain
am i just being a wimp? should i just suck it up, there are days i can hardly walk.-thanks
I use 1 lab that I trust never had any issues, could be that your injection is way to fast try slowing it down. Or warm up the vials in warm water 1st that should help.

Birdman

I’ve used this company before and have always had good results and they are great to work with. This last time, there was issue with shipping, got misplaced by postal service and they were so helpful with making sure I received all I needed. Highly recommended, great product and support!

rrostine

I have just recently come super interested in learning more about safe steroid use. Iron Daddy not only has incredible products but their customer service is convenient, efficient and my FAVORITE feature is the free online cycle advice. The Iron Daddy member I have been communicating with is incredibly knowledgeable and it's obvious in their replies back to me, they want me safe with their products. Love this team!

After receiving my order of Ultima Brand Dbol from this company i started to worry from the packaging to the color and the product density.The color even from the Manufacture show’s reddish color pills and the foil blister packs have a lot and expiration date on the box and blister packs. This doesnt have either of those, and the pills are so brittle that they crumble just trying to pop them out.I jumped through hoops and had to send video clips of my reason for contesting the reason for thinking they were bogus. Didnt take long for them to tell me that they were real and i have nothing to worry about, and then they send me a fake response from the so called manufacturers saying that the old pills were brittle and they now make them thicker and harder. Everyone knows that this and other brands have always been very dense pills and usually a reddish color hue to the product, on top of the box and foul backing to the blister packs on their product not even resembling that from which the manufacturer shows and 0 lot/ expiration dates on any package. Steer clear guys, i liked them because i didnt wanna use bitcoin for my payment bit it turned out to be a bad experience.

rogerdwinters

Absolutely love iron daddy. 5 star products and services. Fast delivery. I recommend iron daddy to all who are seeking personal performance.

bobby ricky

You can do a review on them and probably get a discount on next order just not on the open forum.
Welcome brother you will like it here 👍