Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

saltyscrode

I have used iron daddy for several orders that where spaced out over time, and they have always came through. They are legit. The brands/gear has been quality. I also gave them 5 stars, because they are so easy to deal with. I have had to pay by MG for privacy reasons, and they always work with me. However, I plan on using BC for future purchases. I do recommend them.

IronDaddy

Hit me up bro
Hey, what's up? I would write you a PM but you wouldn't be able to answer it anyway.
Are there any current promos for Muscle Guru members? Thank you in advance.
Check all the current promos available on our website https://iron-daddy.to/current-deals/
I have used iron daddy for several orders that where spaced out over time, and they have always came through. They are legit. The brands/gear has been quality. I also gave them 5 stars, because they are so easy to deal with. I have had to pay by MG for privacy reasons, and they always work with me. However, I plan on using BC for future purchases. I do recommend them.
thanks for your kind words :love:

StonedSpook

Been using IronDaddy for a few months now. Always on time, always convenient, always quality!! I only use the Xeno Ucut/300, but have had fantastic results. Super clean, no sting, no pain ever. Cannot recommend these guys enough!20220609_103737.jpg

tmw360

Hello Iron Daddy ,
have question regards to bitcoin, I purchase the bit on cashapp ...is it okay to send from cashapp ? Or should I send from CA to another wallet like blockchain than to you ? Ive never sent direct from CA before and I was curious ...Thanks I will be doing order this coming Tuesday...Im the TRT cust of yours I placed my 1st with you back in April and ready again...I appreciate feedback in regards to CA ...thanks again and look forward to many more orders...🤝

IronDaddy

Been using IronDaddy for a few months now. Always on time, always convenient, always quality!! I only use the Xeno Ucut/300, but have had fantastic results. Super clean, no sting, no pain ever. Cannot recommend these guys enough!View attachment 865222
huge thanks for your kind words! deeply appreciated!
Hello Iron Daddy ,
have question regards to bitcoin, I purchase the bit on cashapp ...is it okay to send from cashapp ? Or should I send from CA to another wallet like blockchain than to you ? Ive never sent direct from CA before and I was curious ...Thanks I will be doing order this coming Tuesday...Im the TRT cust of yours I placed my 1st with you back in April and ready again...I appreciate feedback in regards to CA ...thanks again and look forward to many more orders...🤝
we do not discuss payments on this website. open a ticket on our site and we'll guide you with everything we can.

tmw360

Iron Daddy ...Thanks you guys are allstars Im the TRT customer placed my 2nd order tues 6/21 ...landed fri 6/24 beligas test cyp...discreet super fast shipping....code authentic ...I Could not be more satisfied....Thanks again I will always be ordering again !!! t 👏🙌🙌🤝

IronDaddy

Iron Daddy ...Thanks you guys are allstars Im the TRT customer placed my 2nd order tues 6/21 ...landed fri 6/24 beligas test cyp...discreet super fast shipping....code authentic ...I Could not be more satisfied....Thanks again I will always be ordering again !!! t 👏🙌🙌🤝
Thanks a lot for your words! We deeply appreciate that!
Do you sell DNP and do you ship to UK? Thanks in advanced
We do ship to the UK (we have a UK warehouse, check online) but what do you mean by DNP?

colosses1503

Placed my 1st order today. Excellent reviews and great website! I'm excited. I did have to open a ticket so I'm looking forward to hearing back! Thank you!

colosses1503

Placed my 1st order today. Excellent reviews and great website! I'm excited. I did have to open a ticket so I'm looking forward to hearing back! Thank you!
Hello, is it normal to see that your order is in "processing" status for 2-3 days? I know we just had the weekend but I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Thank you!

Iron Daddy: Thank you!!!!
So let me tell a little sorry about these guys. I ordered and it never showed up 3 weeks went by and nothing. I had been in talks with Daddy the entire time keeping them posted. On the 4th week guess what these amazing guys did, they re-shipped the dam thing in full and its now in my possession while the 1st package is eather lost or stolen. So don't let anyone tell you these guy don't stand 100% behind there delivered Guarantee. I honestly won't ever look anywhere else and I recommend you do the same. Thanks guys your the fucking best.....

goobaahh

I got lucky, first ever experience purchasing gear and these guys have probably spoiled me. Prices are fair, shipping is consistent and discreet and tracking is accurate. Their support system is on point, prompt responses with above and beyond satisfaction.