Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

Burnsy

Placed order and sent Bitcoin payment then order cancelled and no communication returned. What’s going on? Been using them for years never any problems.

Burnsy

Placed order and sent payment then order cancelled and no communication returned. What’s going on? Been using them for years never any problems.
Problem solved. I’m glad cause I’ve been dealing with em for years & was worried that they went outta business or something

DRoar

Irondaddy is the website that I have been buying for a long time. Fast delivery. Great communication, never had lost package. I bought products to build and also to cut . Always great quality . And safe packaging.
This time I bought. Cypionate, Tren, and HGH . Also Deca, Primobolan.
When I need and advice for a Cycle the help me with it too. I trust them

DRoar

I have been buying products form this website for a long time. I bought bulk cycle and cut cycles as well in the past. And right now I bought another bulking cycle.
They can help you with any questions that you might have . Great quality of product and always safe delivery on time. I never have a lost package when order from them.
I strongly recommend Iron-daddy. Get everything that you need

livenlearn89

Worst experience I have had with any company not just gear. First they didn't send tracking. After a week I contacted and they took 2 days to respond. Then tracking came 4 days later. Now the caber I ordered is sitting somewhere because they chose the cheapest shipping possible. Order almost a month ago and no product. I thought it was a fluke with all the great reviews. So I order more gear, two more orders. That was over a week ago and still not tracking. Made a ticket about it and they deleted ticket. I just opened yet another ticket. I have about 500$ tied up in produxt that I instantly payed for. I received one order out of the 4. And they provided me no remedy. As for the gear yes its good. But it doesn't cancel out the obscene junk service. If they had a store front I'd show up. I recommend going anywhere else.

IronDaddy

I’ve been nice lol , Were was yours shipping to and From ??? Us to Us? And how long do you normally wait ??
hello, pretty sure you've already got your order so far.
Bought anavar got winstrol. Unhappy customer. Don’t but hemi from iron daddy.
Hemi is a trustworthy brand with thousands of customers using it without any complaints. You can always have them quality checked at independent laboratories (such as Janoshik) to make sure you got real stuff of high quality and proper quantity. Please, stop writing fake reviews. There's no way you got Winstrol as long as you purchased Anavar. Again, a laboratory test can prove that!
got mine very recently, thought i made a snafu ( on my end) but they worked it out

Thank you ID
Thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate it!
Problem solved. I’m glad cause I’ve been dealing with em for years & was worried that they went outta business or something
We're never scamming and never will. There's no need to worry about doing business with us!
I have been buying products form this website for a long time. I bought bulk cycle and cut cycles as well in the past. And right now I bought another bulking cycle.
They can help you with any questions that you might have . Great quality of product and always safe delivery on time. I never have a lost package when order from them.
I strongly recommend Iron-daddy. Get everything that you need
Thank you very much for your kind words. It really means a lot to us!
I am looking for a PCT any suggestions on where I can buy?
Just check our website.
I received my package on time and discreetly. No issues. Great products. Awesome customer service. Will be using again.
Thank you very much! You will never be disappointed!
Worst experience I have had with any company not just gear. First they didn't send tracking. After a week I contacted and they took 2 days to respond. Then tracking came 4 days later. Now the caber I ordered is sitting somewhere because they chose the cheapest shipping possible. Order almost a month ago and no product. I thought it was a fluke with all the great reviews. So I order more gear, two more orders. That was over a week ago and still not tracking. Made a ticket about it and they deleted ticket. I just opened yet another ticket. I have about 500$ tied up in produxt that I instantly payed for. I received one order out of the 4. And they provided me no remedy. As for the gear yes its good. But it doesn't cancel out the obscene junk service. If they had a store front I'd show up. I recommend going anywhere else.
Please stop spreading fake information. We always provide great customer support and we never close tickets as long as the problem is not solved. Moreover, while it could take a bit to respond (depending on the time when exactly you opened a ticket), we always respond, always send products, and always do it in the fastest possible ways. If your products are coming a long way, you've likely ordered from overseas. We do not have control over shipping time. We also do not have control over tracking numbers. We send it as soon as the company sends the information. If there are issues with shipping companies, how can we control them? The point is - customers always receive what they paid for, always of high quality and for low prices. Additionally, we always handle our customers' needs and issues, always taking care of each and every customer. If you have any issues or questions, you should open a ticket and follow the instructions. We'll never let down any of our customers. But we do not like lies such as this one, suggesting that we're handling our customers carelessly, which is just not true. Hope you're doing well. If you have further questions, please open a ticket on our website.