Is masturbation or sex allow in a cycle?

HGH.to

you shouldn't have sex/masturbate prior to a professional competition (boxing as bobby said, or swimming or others in high performance). and that's a few days prior

EMachine

Welcome to the dance brother!

I honestly don’t know how anyone can go through a cycle without sex! Seriously, your hormones levels will be going through the roof and you’ll have to abstain from getting rid of some pinned up aggression? This is precisely the right time to let your girl know “what’s up!!!” Let’s get some good tips in here for this new member. Let’s see if Captain has some good ideas/recommendations for you. He’s an expert in this area, and “always” comes up with very decent advice, especially with anything related to this topic!

seymour

Welcome to the dance brother!

I honestly don’t know how anyone can go through a cycle without sex! Seriously, your hormones levels will be going through the roof and you’ll have to abstain from getting rid of some pinned up aggression? This is precisely the right time to let your girl know “what’s up!!!” Let’s get some good tips in here for this new member. Let’s see if Captain has some good ideas/recommendations for you. He’s an expert in this area, and “always” comes up with very decent advice, especially with anything related to this topic!
@CaptainPlanet we require your assistance my friend.

CaptainPlanet

DKUR9Tk.png