Is the time on = time off the best??

Nvrbigenough11

I did a pretty mild cycle of Sustanon 250 and Winstrol. I have Nolvadex for my PCT. If I do the time on cycle + Novladex + time off, I won't start a new cycle till mid June. I find it difficult to wait that long for a bigger cycle haha can I start sooner?

Twizted

I did a pretty mild cycle of Sustanon 250 and Winstrol. I have Nolvadex for my PCT. If I do the time on cycle + Novladex + time off, I won't start a new cycle till mid June. I find it difficult to wait that long for a bigger cycle haha can I start sooner?
You don't have to follow time on = time off, it's just a general rule of thumb. If you go off for a while and your blood markers look good you can jump back on sooner. Considering your cycle was a mild one it shouldn't be a big deal. How long were you on this cycle?

HGH.to

to keep it safe yes, time on = time off. However, as Twizted mentioned, it's just a general rule of thumb. If your body fully recovered sooner (cholesterol, liver enzymes, testosterone etc. etc.) you can start sooner

suppsforlife

agree. the safest it's to follow the time off = time on. But not everyone follows it. you just need to make sure your body is ready for a cycle

Nvrbigenough11

Okay, right on. I ran Sus 250 for for 8 weeks. Weeks 1-5 was 300mg and weeks 5-8 I dropped it to 200. But I will be patient and get my blood work before I continue, thank you for the advice. I look forward to posting my gains from my next cycle.