Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

Looks like your traps have doubled in size!
And your side delts look so much more developed. And call me crazy... but I swear your forearms look bigger and better every time you post man

Demi.Human

Looks like your traps have doubled in size!
And your side delts look so much more developed. And call me crazy... but I swear your forearms look bigger and better every time you post man
All those got hit. Shoulder still weak and painful but it's better than it was.

1000003399.jpg

Gainz.

Well I was laying in bed enjoying my day off... but then you go ahead and post pictures... well fuck... I guess I'll get up and start working out. You beautiful son of a bitch... making me better myself... how fucking dare you

Demi.Human

Well I was laying in bed enjoying my day off... but then you go ahead and post pictures... well fuck... I guess I'll get up and start working out. You beautiful son of a bitch... making me better myself... how fucking dare you
Today's gainz are only available today. Tomorrow they're gone forever.

Gainz.

Today's gainz are only available today. Tomorrow they're gone forever.
Not only big and beautiful... but dropping bars of wisdom? Who's man's is this?
Ok... ok.. I'm getting up. Drink some souls for sale and do some heavy benching.

(That might be my new Facebook bio line)

Gainz.

Ok... I liked it that much...

And I finally got official word, the 8th is my last day. It's gonna be the longest week of my life

Attachments

• received_734771941856465.jpeg
    received_734771941856465.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

This iamquinstott dude is an absolute unit the shit he does is not worldly
I don't know what or who that is...

But I got myself some more Chucks.
I really think I'm only going to buy Chuck's for now on. They are just so fucking comfortable!! Plus arguably the best gym shoes

Attachments

• received_708290367933309.jpeg
    received_708290367933309.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 0

BulkinWes

I don't know what or who that is...

But I got myself some more Chucks.
I really think I'm only going to buy Chuck's for now on. They are just so fucking comfortable!! Plus arguably the best gym shoes
Thems clean but I like my Jordans so I can slip my foot in them with out bending over lmao.

BulkinWes

Lmfao so I stayed up late af last night and did chest this morning I walked in grabbed the 120lb dumbbells and just started working out and then I realized I didn’t warm up at all I threw them down and left them and grabbed the 55s and started doing shoulder press to warm up and realized I was doing chest lmao I was like fuck I’m tired and had to switch seats lmaoooo

Gainz.

Lmfao so I stayed up late af last night and did chest this morning I walked in grabbed the 120lb dumbbells and just started working out and then I realized I didn’t warm up at all I threw them down and left them and grabbed the 55s and started doing shoulder press to warm up and realized I was doing chest lmao I was like fuck I’m tired and had to switch seats lmaoooo

I like Jordans... I'm about to buy the new jump man MVPs... I need another pair of baby blue shoes. But... Jordans are just so fucking heavy man. These Chuck's... feels like I'm wearing slippers. I bet both of these are lighter than my retro 13s.
I just ordered the black mid street chucks. My girl is going to get me the ghost Chuck's for Xmas, and eventually I'll order the Jordans.
But I'm also debating on adding dark green to my wardrobe. Everyone always says how great I look in dark green because of my complexion.
But I can't decide on the new green Jordans or Chuck's...
But I can buy 4 pairs of chucks for the price of the Jordans. Not that I care about the price... but... buying shoes just to match the 3 green shirts I have...

Attachments

• received_864558438467367.jpeg
    received_864558438467367.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 0
  • received_306766132225963.jpeg
    received_306766132225963.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 0

BulkinWes

I like Jordans... I'm about to buy the new jump man MVPs... I need another pair of baby blue shoes. But... Jordans are just so fucking heavy man. These Chuck's... feels like I'm wearing slippers. I bet both of these are lighter than my retro 13s.
I just ordered the black mid street chucks. My girl is going to get me the ghost Chuck's for Xmas, and eventually I'll order the Jordans.
But I'm also debating on adding dark green to my wardrobe. Everyone always says how great I look in dark green because of my complexion.
But I can't decide on the new green Jordans or Chuck's...
But I can buy 4 pairs of chucks for the price of the Jordans. Not that I care about the price... but... buying shoes just to match the 3 green shirts I have...
Yeah I feel ya on that I mean everyone likes what they like I just like Jordan’s and I wants some black low Travis Scott’s but they 400 if you don’t get em on a drop and I’m not paying that for tennis shoes ever at all lmao. I just like Jordan’s and I use the shit out of them when doing legs

Gainz.

Yeah I feel ya on that I mean everyone likes what they like I just like Jordan’s and I wants some black low Travis Scott’s but they 400 if you don’t get em on a drop and I’m not paying that for tennis shoes ever at all lmao. I just like Jordan’s and I use the shit out of them when doing legs
For the longest time I only wore Adidas and air max. But I'm slowing getting away from them.
I know how... queer this is... but most of the Jordans I own are because of my girl.
We usually match in one way or another when we go out. And we have... 3 pairs of matching Jordans. And she has a pink pair of air Max's to match mine.
So she's a big reason for the Jordans.
But... I don't think I'll be able to convince her to come over to the chuck side... I think she's too hood for that.
.... yes I'm a aware she's a little white girl... but she very much grew up in the ghetto... and sometimes it shows 😂.
She's literally a perfect 50-50 mix of hood and hippie.
She's covered in flower tattoos and almost everything she wears is rainbow or tie die. But then the next day she's wearing Jordans with apple bottom jeans... and when she gets pissed... the hood definitely comes out 😂. But you spend 13 years in a school when you're only 1 of 7 white girls.. you're going to pick up some interesting personality traits