Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

you're missing if you're not

why wouldn't you share it here? :ROFLMAO:
Because I don't think you guys would be my friends anymore 🤣🤣
It's one thing to joke about having a rather large 🍆... it's another thing to see it 🤣🤣

He fuckin blocked me... talked all that shit.. more than what I shown above. But I called him out, I said if my genetics are so shit .. show me what good genetics are! Post a shirtless pic... if you don't you're as big of a pussy as I think you are. I waited a half hour tagged him again and called him a pussy... then went to friend request him... and I can't.
And to be fair I didn't start this.
It was a Facebook reel of the boogyman and Nick Walker "the mutant" and every beta bitch crying about steroids. The fact that they think gear alone got them to that level is just fuckin sad. So I made a kinda funny comment. Well this dude just zeroed in on me... not the best idea 😁. I was nice at first. Explaining how it's amazing how these fat cunts on tick tock get called brave for being 450lbs of pure fat. But 2 professional bodybuilders get nothing but hate.
He then went on some dumb rant that didn't make sense... then said I look like shit... 🤣🤣🤣. I mean... I have lots of flaws... and can be a easier target for lots of things... but.. looking like shit and bad genetics... that's just lazy.

BulkinWes

Because I don't think you guys would be my friends anymore 🤣🤣
It's one thing to joke about having a rather large 🍆... it's another thing to see it 🤣🤣

He fuckin blocked me... talked all that shit.. more than what I shown above. But I called him out, I said if my genetics are so shit .. show me what good genetics are! Post a shirtless pic... if you don't you're as big of a pussy as I think you are. I waited a half hour tagged him again and called him a pussy... then went to friend request him... and I can't.
And to be fair I didn't start this.
It was a Facebook reel of the boogyman and Nick Walker "the mutant" and every beta bitch crying about steroids. The fact that they think gear alone got them to that level is just fuckin sad. So I made a kinda funny comment. Well this dude just zeroed in on me... not the best idea 😁. I was nice at first. Explaining how it's amazing how these fat cunts on tick tock get called brave for being 450lbs of pure fat. But 2 professional bodybuilders get nothing but hate.
He then went on some dumb rant that didn't make sense... then said I look like shit... 🤣🤣🤣. I mean... I have lots of flaws... and can be an easier target for lots of things... but.. looking like shit and bad genetics... that's just lazy.
Ok I need proof of this monster cock

Gainz.

Ummm... what the fuck happened to my front and side delts?
They have fuckin exploded!
I think I'm gonna stop training shoulders for a bit and just train rear delts for a bit.

Attachments

• received_373964421784144.jpeg
    received_373964421784144.jpeg
    368.5 KB · Views: 12

Gainz.

Nah its the creatine.
You're God damn right!
Up with hope, down with dope!

But yeah I walked... Well limped... By my living room mirror yesterday and caught a glimpse of my delts. At first I thought maybe they were swollen from pinning. But I've yet to pin any of this blast into my delts.
So... I'm guessing it's a mix of actually training my shoulders and running highly androgenic gear.
Wish my traps would do explode...

Gainz.

I assume you take steroids? 🤔

Oh no... Those are naughty... And illegal..
I would never do anything naughty.
Remember I'm the one in the group with strong morals!

(Literally couldn't even type it with a straight face 🤣🤣)

But yeah Im on some shit... But gawd damn! I feel like they exploded over night! Just wish my fuckin traps exploded... But maybe that'll happen in a few more days 😁.
Who needs lateral raises and shrugs... Just up the dose pussy!
(Any newbies reading this... I'm fucking kidding)